Open carry guy gets confronted outside of the zoo. Who's to blame?

Who's to blame? The good ol US of A!

That country has created this dogturd, yet surprisingly eloquent, Rambo wannabe; quoting that BS constitutional right rhetoric walking around tooled up like Duke Nukem outside, what, a zoo or where ever the fuck that is.

What a shit hole.

Either you've turned a rich affluent 1st world country into Afghanistan or you've turned your citizens into a bunch of paranoid yee-haws who feel the need/want to carry guns around like they're the big bad sheriff of this here town.

Good job America.

'Now look at all the pussys up in here' lol I liked the camera guy. Smug, confident, rude as hell, but I agree with him more than I do fucking Deadshot there

Flame suit at the ready.

lmao, this mother fucker hates freedom. Why do you hate freedom?

lmao, this mother fucker hates freedom. Why do you hate freedom?

I assume you're joking, but in case you're not.

Rambo in the video didn't sound free to me; he sounded scared. Of the armed boogeyman out to get his wife and kids.

Doesn't sound like freedom, sounds like he's trapped in hell where he needs 24/7 armed protection.

Hell on earth buddeh

I assume you're joking, but in case you're not.

Rambo in the video didn't sound free to me; he sounded scared. Of the armed boogeyman out to get his wife and kids.

Doesn't sound like freedom, sounds like he's trapped in hell where he needs 24/7 armed protection.

Hell on earth buddeh

Having rights is hell? Do you want his rights removed? Do you want my rights removed?

Do you think the government should have all the power?

I don't like seeing freedoms being stripped away. Hell, America seems to be the only place where freedom of speech is even a thing these days, and liberals are trying to rip that away.

Having rights is hell? Do you want his rights removed? Do you want my rights removed?

Do you think the government should have all the power?

I don't like seeing freedoms being stripped away. Hell, America seems to be the only place where freedom of speech is even a thing these days, and liberals are trying to rip that away.

Check my posts, I've not said anything about having rights taken away; nor even about having guns taken away.

I merely commented on my opinion that the usa has created a country with a very dangerous climate, unbecoming of such a rich affluent nation.

Personally, I'm at a safe distance, I dont give a shit if you walk around like Arnold in the final scene of Commando and blow each other away. But judging by the video, some of your citizens do.

Your bs American rhetoric about freedom, constitutional rights makes me feel nauseated; you're brainwashed sheep, lifeless heap.

I don't go around needing to parrot those bullshit phrases and I feel fine and dandy.

Your government makes owning a gun legal, but if you use it in a way they dont like they'll slap you in prison or shoot you. I hope that doesn't befall you friend.

Last edited:
Lots of hurt feelings and nonsense itt

Check my posts, I've not said anything about having rights taken away; nor even about having guns taken away.

I merely commented on my opinion that the usa has created a country with a very dangerous climate, unbecoming of such a rich affluent nation.

Personally, I'm at a safe distance, I dont give a shit if you walk around like Arnold in the final scene of Commando and blow each other away. But judging by the video, some of your citizens do.

Your bs American rhetoric about freedom, constitutional rights makes me feel nauseated; you're brainwashed sheep, lifeless heap.

I don't go around needing to parrot those bullshit phrases and I feel fine and dandy.

Your government makes owning a gun legal, but if you use it in a way they dont like they'll slap you in prison. I hope that doesn't befall you friend.

Are you allowed to legally carry two pistols in your country?

So you tell us KONG... where ARE we allowed to carry without being an asshole?

Syria

; )

Sorry for butting in. Help me out; so do you carry cos you feel you need to or cos its your constitutional right?

I guess it can be both, but why would you carry it just cos you have the right to; its just a gun fetish imo.

If you really need to open carry 2 at the zoo, I feel sorry for you people; what a shithole.

I guess you are like Syria

Your government makes owning a gun legal, but if you use it in a way they dont like they'll slap you in prison or shoot you. I hope that doesn't befall you friend.

So citizens using their freedoms is creating a "dangerous climate?"

You are obviously not an American, and you hate freedom because you have never seen it and can't understand it. You call it ugly, and you get sick when people are happy about having freedoms and rights.

They aren't phrases. They are RIGHTS, and if people don't use them then people like you will try to remove them.

I hope you feel fine and dandy with your no rights. I'll feel fine and dandy with my guns and free speech. I hope you live in fear of prosecution for offensive tweets, ya fuck cunt.

So citizens using their freedoms is creating a "dangerous climate?"

You are obviously not an American, and you hate freedom because you have never seen it and can't understand it. You call it ugly, and you get sick when people are happy about having freedoms and rights.

They aren't phrases. They are RIGHTS, and if people don't use them then people like you will try to remove them.

I hope you feel fine and dandy with your no rights. I'll feel fine and dandy with my guns and free speech. I hope you live in fear of prosecution for offensive tweets, ya fuck cunt.

To you freedom and rights equals having a gun lol

So fucking retarded. And again with your brainwashed rhetoric about freedom etc. Gonna tell me about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ next?

'you hate freedom cos you've never seen it' lol

You sound dumber than a bag of hammers. I was trying to be nice but when someone comes out with such stupid bullshit its hard to remain polite.

So many situations where discharging your weapon will wind you up in prison, letmeknow how free you feel then pal.

Once again for the hard of thinking, I've never actually said your guns should be taken away; I'm discussing my opinions.

Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that

Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that
I don't agree to disagree. "Agree to disagree" is a bullshit cop-out by people who can't refute the arguments presented to them.

When people say "let's agree to disagree", what they're really saying is "I'm unable to refute any of the arguments you have presented, yet I don't want to change my position despite new evidence".

There are two types of people who would carry a gun around, one is bullies and the other is the extremely paranoid.
Whenever you paint any group with such a broad brush, all you do is offend and alienate any members of that group that might have been sympathetic to your argument.

what is the point of taking guns to a zoo where there are many kids around?
If the zoo is a gun-free zone, then the zoo is full of "soft targets" (people unable to defend themselves) for evil people to exploit.

What they dont understand is that people walking around with guns will encourage others to also do the same.
That's kind of the point. We want to encourage others to exercise their rights. The more people who exercise their rights in public, the harder it will be for the state to infringe upon those rights.

If i lived in a area where there were a lot of people with guns walking around i'd make sure to do the same.
That would be your choice. Freedom entails the freedom to choose from different alternatives.

I dont think these "Make America Great Again" types would be ok with non-whites carrying guns.
So long as no one is harmed, any group can hold any form of armed protest they wish to their hearts content. It doesn't matter if it's just Patriot minded Americans, BLM protesters (both kinds, "Black Lives Matter" or "Bureau of Land Management"), communists, nationalist, whatever.

Armed protests are one of the unique moments where the first and second amendments intersect in the American experience.

I don't agree to disagree. "Agree to disagree" is a bullshit cop-out by people who can't refute the arguments presented to them.

When people say "let's agree to disagree", what they're really saying is "I'm unable to refute any of the arguments you have presented, yet I don't want to change my position despite new evidence".

No, that's not what that means.

It means I've run into someone so deluded and non-sensical, I'm bailing out of a debate with crazy.

If you really believe freedom equals having guns, and 'ive never tasted freedom cos I don't have guns' then you're just as stupid as him and I cant waste my time on such stupidity.

Talking with yanks, on such subjects as this, is like banging your head against a wall.

Please dont reply, I wont read it.

Peace out

Syria

; )

Sorry for butting in. Help me out; so do you carry cos you feel you need to or cos its your constitutional right?

I guess it can be both, but why would you carry it just cos you have the right to; its just a gun fetish imo.

If you really need to open carry 2 at the zoo, I feel sorry for you people; what a shithole.

I guess you are like Syria
I don't get to carry because I live in California. Why does it matter why I'd want to carry? It's none of your goddamn business. Why do you want to wear those shoes? Seems like some kinda fetish imo...

You don't find it odd that the US arms terror groups meanwhile not even allowing those same guns among the populace? They support guns if you're overthrowing some other government, but not to defend yourself here on American soil

No, that's not what that means.

It means I've run into someone so deluded and non-sensical, I'm bailing out of a debate with crazy.

If you really believe freedom equals having guns, and 'ive never tasted freedom cos I don't have guns' then you're just as stupid as him and I cant waste my time on such stupidity.

Talking with yanks, on such subjects as this, is like banging your head against a wall.

Please dont reply, I wont read it.

Peace out
Thank you for proving my argument correct. Rather than processing or addressing the new information you've been presented, you've gone into "shutdown mode".

Further correspondence really isn't necessary, you've proven me right.

-Good day.

Back