OnlyFans model arrested on murder charge 4 months after boyfriend’s death

Guess I gotta do everything around here.

onlyfans-stabber-rich-black-guys-07.jpg

watching-you-want-it.gif

My friend’s bro got stabbed up by his girlfriend and stayed with her. Had stitches on his hands , neck, chest, and abdomen while he’s sitting on the couch next to her watching tv.

SHE filed charges against him and he got deported back to Jamaica even though he served in the military here in the states.

She was crazy and he was dumb. Now, she still lives here and he can never come back.

You gotta shake those toxic chicks no matter what race or how good looking they are. Dude might still be alive if he dipped out sooner

I hope Becky gets the book thrown at her but she’s a pretty white woman so who knows

Damn

Bitch is crazy. She even kissed her dog while there was his blood on her lips:

0:50

These bitches be crazy, but I always find it amusing when posters slut shame and call out hoes, yet immediately jerk off to them in the same day. Like how much better are you than the working girl who does only fans

If she's a so-called influencer I reckon we should be keeping a close eye on our partners and hiding sharp objects from them...just in case..

Borderline! Yeah! Dodged that bullet

Oh I saw this story a few months ago. Lots of dudes are salty she is with a black guy. Lots of people are salty he is with a white chick therefore he got killed. It's such a shit show on social media.
There is also the #believeallwoman crowd as well, but yeah I 1st heard of this via Umar Johnson equating it to "snow bunny fever" is to the detriment of black men.

Apparently she stabbed him 20+ times in the chest. Most likely when he was asleep since he was a big dude.

The narrative at work.

"Man stabs woman"... Why is he so evil?

"Woman stabs man"... What did he do to deserve it?

It's the same with anything:

Man leaves wife and child "oh what a scumbag deserting their wife and child"

Woman leaves man: "poor woman, he was probably abusing her"

...and they wonder why a large number of men are telling society to go and eat a giant bag of dicks and marriage rate is crashing?

These bitches be crazy, but I always find it amusing when posters slut shame and call out hoes, yet immediately jerk off to them in the same day. Like how much better are you than the working girl who does only fans

I wouldn't say I'm better than them because I don't like to think like that about other people. I will say that I do not envy them and I would in no way want to be them or have their life. Not sure what jerking off to them has to do with anything though.

I wouldn't say I'm better than them because I don't like to think like that about other people. I will say that I do not envy them and I would in no way want to be them or have their life. Not sure what jerking off to them has to do with anything though.
You are supporting them and they make your quality of life better. (Maybe not directly but by exposure and clicks) It would be like shitting on a maid or janitor who helps you clean your house or work place. Or maybe saying an actor is shitty yet you watch all of his movies.

It’s hypocritical in a sense to hate on people you support and play a big role in your life. If you truly disliked them you wouldn’t support the industry and give in to your lust. By hating on them you are by extension hating a part of yourself. Lol

Last edited:
Back