OnlyFans model arrested on murder charge 4 months after boyfriend’s death

Saw a video the other day of them in an elevator and she was physically attacking homeboy.

4 months later tho? Homeboy is dead and this bitch is in Hawaii trynna claim mental issues....

Black men just can't resist white women. This girl isn't even pretty. Very average. But black men just have zero resistance to these broads.

If you wanna show your lack of intelligence make a generalizing statement such as the one above.

Heterosexual brothas love pussy in general fool.

Deserves life, probably gets nowhere near that. Jody Arias got life for stabbing her ex to death, hoping this bitch gets the same.

RIP to the guy. Looks super restrained in that video. Sucks he got caught up with a loon like her.

If you wanna show your lack of intelligence make a generalizing statement such as the one above.

Heterosexual brothas love pussy in general fool.

Nah, they're particularly weak when it comes to white pussy.

These bitches be crazy, but I always find it amusing when posters slut shame and call out hoes, yet immediately jerk off to them in the same day. Like how much better are you than the working girl who does only fans

Eh, a lot?

Silly bitch should have just shat in his bed, hid his drugs and thrown a bottle at his thumb. Even Amber Herd didn't go full Amber Turd.

Dude should have skedaddled the hell away from this nut job as it's guaranteed he saw the signs.

OnlyFans model attacks boyfriend in elevator months before he is killed

Could have Ray Rice’d her. Man showed a lot of restraint.

0WMc8v.gif

AmpleEachDormouse-max-1mb.gif

61336409-11107065-Courtney_Taylor_Clenney_pictured_with_her_lawyer_agreed_to_be_ex-m-3_1660333273015.jpg

61336411-11107065-image-a-28_1660332430667.jpg

She's in a courtroom. Could she not have found something more appropriate to wear!?

don;t care about her but to stab someone like she did something had to snap in her .his mind games harassment or physical harassment. i know if somebody would play mind game tortured harassment on me i will skin him alive.
You blaming a dead man for getting killed because she has tits.. Maybe all those mans right ppl be right

The elevator video shows everything imo.. If he was abusive she would’ve been beaten right there on the spot.

Also shocked so many are smitten with her. I don’t think she’s particularly pretty at all. To each their own.

let me rewrite this for fn of fiction.
you do not tell a person that has her/his life in danger(because hands on neck is nothing playful everybody knows what that means submit or else)how to defend her or him. somebody puts a hands on my neck knife is close by. his throat will be slit or will have knife stab wound bellow his rib cage. and like i said in america people want to decide how people can defend them self and these days some people are seen as victims no matter what
Yeah, that's still not helping.

<RawexDidThis1>

Back