OnlyFans model arrested on murder charge 4 months after boyfriend’s death

JFC... who puts up with that sort of shit? Doesn't matter how attractive she is, you don't tolerate that behaviour... you gtfo of there the first sign of this.

Easier said than done. When you are in love, you believe that you might change the person.

The narrative at work.

"Man stabs woman"... Why is he so evil?

"Woman stabs man"... What did he do to deserve it?

It would sound bad if men weren't so abusive and heinous in most abusive relationships.

Maybe he was abusive and people only want to charge her bc she dared defend herself from a classification of people who are now untouchable and behind reproach in society.

a protected class

It's one of the many proofs that he was abused by her. Even their mutual friends said that she is the only one who always abused him even in public.
like i said one got what he deserved that is problem in usa you do not say to person who put your hands on you or your neck how to defend it iself. you put your hand on somebody man or women man does it or women other person has every right to go for kill because nobody wants ANYBODY TO put his hands on her or him if they do not want too

Meant to comment on this…

Where she was slapping him a bit in the elevator doesn’t prove much. Maybe she slapped him that day and he decided to finally defend himself by throwing haymakers. Her being a crazy cunt that made her reach for a knife. Problem is after you stab someone like 10 times, it starts to get hard to claim “self defence”. Kind of like if someone breaks into my house and I shoot them 5 times standing. Okay. But then I reload and empty 10 more bullets into their motionless body on the floor. Good luck avoiding Murder 2…

It’s likely she was harbouring rage over some retarded ass issue, which trigger her volition emotions and made her kill her boyfriend. BUT it’s not certain that’s exactly what happened. Need more evidence. Why they make these case public is beyond me. Everyone jumps to conclusions when life can be more complicated than that.

She is a killer regardless and deserves at least 10 years.

like i said one got what he deserved that is problem in usa you do not say to person who put your hands on you or your neck how to defend it iself. you put your hand on somebody man or women man does it or women other person has every right to go for kill because nobody wants ANYBODY TO put his hands on her or him if they do not want too
3s6R8dW.jpg

let me rewrite this for fn of fiction.
you do not tell a person that has her/his life in danger(because hands on neck is nothing playful everybody knows what that means submit or else)how to defend her or him. somebody puts a hands on my neck knife is close by. his throat will be slit or will have knife stab wound bellow his rib cage. and like i said in america people want to decide how people can defend them self and these days some people are seen as victims no matter what

let me rewrite this for fn of fiction.
you do not tell a person that has her/his life in danger(because hands on neck is nothing playful everybody knows what that means submit or else)how to defend her or him. somebody puts a hands on my neck knife is close by. his throat will be slit or will have knife stab wound bellow his rib cage. and like i said in america people want to decide how people can defend them self and these days some people are seen as victims no matter what
3s6R8dW.jpg

Even if she were psychologically manipulative, it's entirely possible he snapped and attacked her physically. The way you deal with psychological or emotional manipulation is easy: you just walk away. I don't think you could find her guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt, barring cameras inside the apartment itself. Juries are dumb AF though, so who knows as they might not follow the law.
Good point. Toxicity is hard to deal with. He could have finally snapped and she defended herself. That is going to be a hard story to overcome for the prosecution
Yes, not engaging is the best way to defend against that. Getting caught up in that is easy to do

somebody puts a hands on my neck knife is close by. his throat will be slit or will have knife stab wound bellow his rib cage. and like i said in america people want to decide how people can defend them self and these days some people are seen as victims no matter what

Ok Ted Bundy

If someone put their hands around your neck you'd fold like a picnic table.

Maybe he was abusive and people only want to charge her bc she dared defend herself from a classification of people who are now untouchable and behind reproach in society.

a protected class
What a weird post to make after that video of her constantly hitting him while he tries to defuse the situation. You're not the only one defending her either, and I don't get it.

Like, we have objective proof that she's abusive towards him, yet some still want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Why? All signs point towards her being an abusive and belligerent drunkard.

No ass is worth Death. That dude knew she was crazy months ago. Should have dipped and kept breathing.
This would definitely be the logical choice to make but don't underestimate the average persons ability to not use good logic or be idiots.

a protected class

That is true in other circumstances but in this case I think its disrespectful to the victim regarding the evidence. Look how he tried to defuse the situation and how crazy she seemed to act all around. Not behaving like a victim but an abuser. In the end she killed him in rage which very much counters any victimizing possiblity of her. Lets just go by evidence.

Confirmed "white booty ho" privilege. Here's a video of her committing domestic abuse on the guy. He knew and didn't bail. Sad all around.

Triggered some PTSD but also a feeling of arousal. Crazy chicks are the best but also the worst

Back