OnlyFans model arrested on murder charge 4 months after boyfriend’s death

Doesn't matter, had sex.
FLOL.

58387845._SY475_.jpg

Even if she were psychologically manipulative, it's entirely possible he snapped and attacked her physically. The way you deal with psychological or emotional manipulation is easy: you just walk away. I don't think you could find her guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt, barring cameras inside the apartment itself. Juries are dumb AF though, so who knows as they might not follow the law.

I don't understand your argument, are you assuming he attacked her physically or saying that was likely?

Because if there's no evidence of it why assume it. From the facts and witness accounts it sounds like she was abusive and she seems to have stabbed him in the chest. Pretty clear who the victim and criminal seems to be.

I don't understand your argument, are you assuming he attacked her physically or saying that was likely?

Because if there's no evidence of it why assume it. From the facts and witness accounts it sounds like she was abusive and she seems to have stabbed him in the chest. Pretty clear who the victim and criminal seems to be.

Simps already coming up with excuses like the guy most likely cheated or was abusive. This is the problem. Simps will defend decent looking chick.

Remember guys, never stick your dick in crazy.

For your own safety and the safety of anyone you care about, just don't do it.

Nah it's great sticking your dick in crazy. You just don't stick around. Two weeks seems to be the most you can do with little to no risk. Anything beyond that and your going to be going through hell.

Obumseli’s family is enraged over footage showing Tailor without “an ounce of remorse” Friday at a Miami bar, where a bystander accused her of killing her boyfriend.

“It’s been a week since my brother was brutally and senselessly killed,” Jeffrey Obumseli wrote on Instagram. “[Courtney’s] callous actions have not been met with an ounce of remorse.

“We’ve see videos of Courtney kissing her dogs while covered in what we believe to be my brother’s blood and casually getting drinks at a hotel bar days later while my brother lays in the morgue.”

newspress-collage-21852267-1649659403039.png

She was seen with white elderly gentleman a couple days after the murder. Safe to say she was a hoe.

Back