Only one thing bisping does better than vitor but it'll be enough :(

Vitor v. Bisping will probably look a lot like Henderson v. Bisping, except Michael will be circling right.

i can see bisping holding vitor against the cage and trying to slow him down so he can beat him in the later rounds but i feel like vitor's speed will be too much!!!

Bisping has much more technical striking and better takedowns and TDD than Vitor. Vitor has him in hand speed, power, and BJJ off the back. Vitor's striking is very overrated.

I'd agree, Bisping's cardio is the only edge he's got on Vitor but lasting 3 rounds with Vitor to make it to a decision is easier said that done... Unlike a lot of fighters who grind out decisions, Vitor is a finisher, of his 21 wins, only 4 were decisions (14 KOs, 3 subs). So, bottom line, if it goes to decision Bisbing will probably win, but there is a major chance it won't last that long.

Five round fight.

People are delusional favoring michael to win this fight.

his last 5 wins are-

brian stann ud
jason miller tko (lol?)
jorge rivera tko (lol?)
akiyama ud, top 20 fighter
dan miller ud

this is the guy to beat Vitor? Lol, alright people

bisbings only good win is brian stann and he boxes with his head up a lot. he doesnt have much of a kicking game for vitor to worry about so he is going to have to use his jab to keep vitor out of range. i wont be surprised to see bisbing outwork vitor by mixing in td's with rangy boxing and circling away from the power hand to a ud or late stoppage but i got vitor blitzing through the jab for the ko

Is that supposed to be a Nirvana reference?? Pretty sure they have a song called that. But it could be from something else

I hate you for thinking that's a nirvana song...

Boxing, footwork, wrestling and Cardio....Now name the things Vitor has over Bisping.

Speed,power,bjj and maybe experience is about all I can come up with although footwork I don't see playing any factor in the fight. With that being said, being a fan as long as I have....go Belfort!!

People are delusional favoring michael to win this fight.

his last 5 wins are-

brian stann ud
jason miller tko (lol?)
jorge rivera tko (lol?)
akiyama ud, top 20 fighter
dan miller ud

this is the guy to beat Vitor? Lol, alright people

vitors last 5 wins

-irrevelant via illegal strikes & fixed fight
-irrelevant via illegal strikes
-irrelevant
-irrelevant

vitors last 5 fights against contenders & champions

-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked

vitors last 5 wins

-irrevelant via illegal strikes & fixed fight
-irrelevant
-irrelevant

vitors last 5 fights against contenders & champions

-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked
-ass kicked

yeah ko'ing franklin a former champ and ko'ing the hw rumble johnson is irrelevant, haha ok.

Is out cardio vitor.
**Vitor has better striking, ju jitsu, better everything yet unfortunately it won't be enough as bisping's pace will win this fight

Bisping by U JD

**this is all of course in my humble opinion

This! Everyone is overlooking Bisping and Vitor's gas tanks, Bisping has one...Vitor does not

Bisping has one chance and that is too wrestle. Belfort won't gas standing but will fighting off his back.

You are correct.

He will wear down vitor and stay away in the early rounds.

It won't impress anyone but his most avid nuthuggers, but it will be another win for Bisping regardless.

Vitor has a punchers chance of course.

yeah ko'ing franklin a former champ and ko'ing the hw rumble johnson is irrelevant, haha ok.

-rumble was unranked
-franklin was not relevant at lhw.
-both fights were at catchweight (not a real division)
-both fights involved illegal strikes from vitor
-rumble was not allowed to fully rehydrate
-rumbles fight was fixed

hence not relevant

also rumble wasnt ko'd

Vitor hasnt beaten anyone on Brian Stanns level his entire career. He hasnt beaten anyone period without controversy in a long ass time as well.

you guys are all wrong. Vitor has the better wrestling believe it or not. He's so much stronger which i think will be bad for bisping in the clinch. Vitor has been used to fighting guys a lot bigger and fared well. Bisping has been dropped in multiple fights and if that pattern continues, it is very dangerous to get rocked by Belfort because he'll get finished. And most importantly, the FIGHT IS IN BRAZIL. Call it what you will but that is going to play a HUGE difference.

Come at me bro

Even a gassed vitor would destroy bisping. The count has no chance.

Back