Only one thing bisping does better than vitor but it'll be enough :(

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is out cardio vitor.
**Vitor has better striking, ju jitsu, better everything yet unfortunately it won't be enough as bisping's pace will win this fight

Bisping by U JD

**this is all of course in my humble opinion

Last edited:
Smash Talk
Cardio
and maybe Takedowns

Is out cardio vitor.
Vitor has better striking, ju jitsu, better everything yet unfortunately it won't be enough as bisping's pace will win this fight

Bisping by U JD

Better wrestling, footwork and cardio if he gets out of round one jesus aint gona want vitor for a sunbeam.

War Count Bisping

Is out cardio vitor.
Vitor has better striking, ju jitsu, better everything yet unfortunately it won't be enough as bisping's pace will win this fight

Bisping by U JD

I'd agree, Bisping's cardio is the only edge he's got on Vitor but lasting 3 rounds with Vitor to make it to a decision is easier said that done... Unlike a lot of fighters who grind out decisions, Vitor is a finisher, of his 21 wins, only 4 were decisions (14 KOs, 3 subs). So, bottom line, if it goes to decision Bisbing will probably win, but there is a major chance it won't last that long.

casual wee jab to bring out the Brit-haters lol

look for ncaa bisping to try to lay all up in vitors shit.

Better wrestling, footwork and cardio if he gets out of round one jesus aint gona want vitor for a sunbeam.

War Count Bisping

Is that supposed to be a Nirvana reference?? Pretty sure they have a song called that. But it could be from something else

Is out cardio vitor.

Bisping by U JD

Vitor has the speed and power advantage but Bisping is a better striker at this point in their careers.

TS is right, Bisping will cardio the shit out of Vitor unfortunately.

Though I wish nothing more than Vitor to Vitor Bisping, but I dont see it happening.

War Count Bisping

Yeah when I saw the thread title I was thinking footwork or wrestling

Boxing, footwork, wrestling and Cardio....Now name the things Vitor has over Bisping.

I like vitor and hate bisping but i dont see any way that vitor wins, he is gonna get outstruck and then gas while bisping continues to abuse him, maybe even to a stoppage

It surprised me that Belfort is the betting favourite in this fight,albeit marginally. If Wanderlei can explode on Bisping & drop him then Belfort definitely can, but i just can't see him winning.

Bisping UD

i think vitor catches and KOs him. kinda sucks for him cuz i think he's prob accomplished the most and not gotten a shot yet

Back