Only 13 Flyweights remain

Keep the division or kill it

• Total voters
80% of DJ's fans streamed his fights for free, which gave the UFC the impression that no one cared. Now they're all crying that he's gone.
<36>

The division's dying a slow death.

Get rid of them so they can have their glory in East Asia.

giphy.gif

I have a strong feeling Marlon is going to DESTROY Henry and that will be the nail in the coffin.

Right now Pantoja is my favorite FLW, hope he can stay on the roster and make it at BW

I think they gave up on the division too soon. The issue was Mighty Mouse, not the division. He was devoid of a personality and PPV poison.

I don't know how many fans tune into fights for the athletes' personalities. Personally, I had diminished enthusiasm for some of Johnson's fights because he was so far ahead of his opponents, the fight wasn't competitive. Did anybody watch his One debut and find fault with his personality?

Keep it! Less Greg Hardy and more real MMA fighters.

I never understood why people would rather watch a subpar heavyweight fight than a flyweight that you at least know is going to be back and forth and filled with techniques/exchanges.

Sure you get good knockouts at heavyweight, but on average those fights are fucking boring and slow as hell.

At least you get good technique and fighters that can actually fight a good 15 minutes at flyweight, so I am for all keeping like I have always been.

I would rather watch Mighty Mouse and Cejudo fight than DC and Stipe, any day of the week. Not even close.

Either find more talent or kill it, kinda died when they traded MM though.

There has never been a need for the FlW division, the timing hasn't been right. Few cared about MM, a couple more care about Cejudo but not enough for the division to exist.

giphy.gif

that's over twice as big as the women 145 division has ever been.

They should have never made the division in the first place.

Trade 13 Flyweights for 3 Heavyweights. imo

How about all 13 Flyweights have to fight Ngannou, DC, Stipe and Derrick Lewis all at the same time. 13 vs 4.

That would be a hell of a PPV
Comain Event Cris Cyborg vs Cody Garbrandt

Imagine the weakest guy on the roster...
"I'm top 13 in the UFC! Wooooo!"
:D

There is no mens 115lb division? Surely you mean 125lbs

I'd be cool with a male strawweight division since I'm a skinny short little bastard who can make 115 but still be tall enough to tower over conceivably everyone else there. They'd average, what, 5'3''?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back