Only 13 Flyweights remain

Keep the division or kill it

• Total voters
Mix the FLW with all WMMA and put them on Survivor Bachlorette Idol Island. Don't actually film anything and just leave .

I think they gave up on the division too soon. The issue was Mighty Mouse, not the division. He was devoid of a personality and PPV poison. Cejudo seems to have a lot more potential.

If Benavidez had won the original tournament as expected, I think things would have gone a lot differently.

I think they gave up on the division too soon. The issue was Mighty Mouse, not the division. He was devoid of a personality and PPV poison. Cejudo seems to have a lot more potential.

If Benavidez had won the original tournament as expected, I think things would have gone a lot differently.

or if they didn't rob uncle creepy and call the first fight a draw. :rolleyes:

I never ever cared about Fw division, but it would be incredibly stupid to keep 115 Womens' divison, and scrap 115 Men's division.
You mean 125? 115 is the most competitive women's division and there is no men's 115 division

lmao, remember when tj said he was being sent to get rid of the division.

then he got wrekt.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1085415460%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

tumblr_mh53ch6Q5m1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Blame Dana and the snake for that. They traded the 125 GOAT after a single very close loss. And the Snake was Dana’s chosen hitman.

They both got slapped up a bit.

May as well kill it now. They cut most of the elite guys, in a division clowns bitched about for being thin to begin with.

The UFC women’s 145 division is thin. The FLW division was not.

Agree with everything including the Rosalie Aprile gif. Father Inantola was a hypocrite and a creep.

I never ever cared about Fw division, but it would be incredibly stupid to keep 115 Womens' divison, and scrap 115 Men's division.

I get you might not be a fan of WMMA... but 115Lbs is only... WMMA's deepest talent pool! Beside having no Power... at least most of them can scrap & are athletic!

I get you might not be a fan of WMMA... but 115Lbs is only... WMMA's deepest talent pool! Beside having no Power... at least most of them can scrap & are athletic!

yeah still not as deep as mens. Case closed and go away

Who were the latest cuts? I noticed Ortiz is gone which is disappointing he's one of the better small men to watch but then maybe he didn't want to try 135 anyways. Can't be too much fights left on the rest of their contracts division probably raps up by the end of the year.

I'd hate to see people those their jobs simply because they are physically small

They should pick two FW men and fight them both against Brock or Alistair. It the BWs lose they get barbecued and Roy nelson gets to eat one, and bring back Hendricks to eat the other. Maybe a contest between them to see which one could eat a human being the fastest.

Last edited:
They traded DJ, the best ever, so doesn't care anymore. Kill the division, I won't mind.

Back