• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One thing Ronda Rousey STILL hasn't said

I have zero doubt that Ronda losing was the best thing to ever happen to you. I understand that many individuals have stunted and underprivileged upbringings. It's cool, man. Sherdog is a community. You're not alone.
Weren't you banned for being an idiot? I'd tone it down if I were you.

One thing Ronda Rousey STILL hasn't said

"More wings? No thank you"
She's only allowed to eat wings when she wins...

guess she'll need to setup Ronda v Tate 3 to shove some of that Buffalo sauce down her throat.

My parent's taught me a simple lesson, talk shit get hit. It's just entertaining to see it put into practice in the octagon.
Your "parent's" sucked at teaching you language. Also, congratulations on your little life philosophy as it regards pro fighters who all talk shit and all get hit. LOL

Weren't you banned for being an idiot? I'd tone it down if I were you.
I'm sorry, did you get banned again or something? My condolences, maybe this account will work better for you than the last 5 you've had this month.

I cannot even contemplate the level of butthurt buffoonery here if the rematch comes along and Ronda flips the script like Holly did on her. I just don't want to see Holly get dealt a fraction of the bullshit that Ronda's been buried in since the loss. MMA fans really are savages.

It really does depend on who does the losing though.

Can't remember for example Rory Mac getting much bullshit at all for his loss against Lawler.

It's different if you're an obnoxious douche and go lose in a humiliating fashion.

Your "parent's" sucked at teaching you language. Also, congratulations on your little life philosophy as it regards pro fighters who all talk shit and all get hit. LOL

All get hit, not all have this done to them.
top-100-photos-of-the-year-2015-045.jpg

Talk shit get hit.

Follow through with your account bet or leave.

Still bopping around once in awhile here -- I don't take orders. I do believe we can like who we want. Everyone can bash Ronda but we can't reciprocate with other fighters? Nice logic. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last edited:
Typical feminist response. If you don't like a girl it is because you are secretly in love with her and you are miserable because you don't have a sex life. Oh also because we are intimidated by a strong feminist woman who beat up 10 Samoan gang-members in a theater.

I'm not sure who did that but one person beating up 10 gang members is very impressive.

I'm not sure who did that but one person beating up 10 gang members is very impressive.

Ronda beat up 10 Samoan rugby player gang member who all had weapons in a movie theater. I'm surprised you didn't hear the story because she totally whipped their asses. Word is the smallest guy was 6'6" 240.

Ronda is just so much stronger than men and that is why we are all intimidated of her.

Ronda beat up 10 Samoan rugby player gang member who all had weapons in a movie theater. I'm surprised you didn't hear the story because she totally whipped their asses. Word is the smallest guy was 6'6" 240.

Ronda is just so much stronger than men and that is why we are all intimidated of her.

Was the biggest guy 6'7 245?

Still bopping around once in awhile here -- I don't take orders. I do believe we can like who we want. Everyone can bash Ronda but we can't reciprocate with other fighters? Nice logic. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I've briefly looked up the history with this account issue you have with El Champo.
You've got no pride or honor whatsoever. If you do a nut check, i doubt you would find anything down there.
If i were you, I'd be ashamed to show my account profile around here, but I guess if you have no pride to cause you embarrassment, you just ignore the humiliation.

I've briefly looked up the history with this account issue you have with El Champo.
You've got no pride or honor whatsoever. If you do a nut check, i doubt you would find anything down there.
If i were you, I'd be ashamed to show my account profile around here, but I guess if you have no pride to cause you embarrassment, you just ignore the humiliation.

LMAO - humiliation? Er . . . yeah sure just because you say so. I am a loyal fan to fighter you don't like and so? Get a Grip.

I suggest you IGNORE my account since I bother your knickers so very much. Merry Xmas especially to all the Ronda haters.

And the Beat Goes On.

Rou$ey.jpg

LMAO - humiliation? Er . . . yeah sure just because you say so. I am a loyal fan to fighter you don't like and so? Get a Grip.

I suggest you IGNORE my account since I bother your knickers so very much. Merry Xmas especially to all the Ronda haters.

And the Beat Goes On.

View attachment 53939

You don't bother my knickers, but damn, those flame threads you're trying to ignore are savage brah.
daaaayuuum. LOL
You must not have any kind of pride or shame, as a member of sherdog, because all of your posts are absent of any credibility to anyone who knows your backstory.
Your mileage must vary A LOT. LOL

^^^
Seriously this is only a board. Savage? You should meet in person sometime, I eat my organ meats raw. I'll show you salvaje.

^^^
Seriously this is only a board. Savage? You should meet in person sometime, I eat my organ meats raw. I'll show you salvaje.

har-har!! Internets tough guy! I see you train ufc, brah. lol.
Brah, you're the laughing stock, even amongst the bottom of the barrel ronda nuthuggers.
You and the autistic one are tied for the most cringeworthy. Joke amongst jokes.

Wow Foggy Bottom - my goodness all these nasty mean spirited posts. Humiliation, cringe worthy, El Chapo aka El Caca who still lives with his mommy.

So darn cute how you think this is supposed to wot? Hurt my feelings? I'm happy to be the focus of so much attention. It's darlink how you think I give a fukk what you think of me, any more than you care what I think of you.

Keep on Keeping on!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back