• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One thing Ronda Rousey STILL hasn't said

Oh kiddies.

Ronda is still one of my favorite fighters and shall always remain so and to millions of other too. It's called being a true fan like I will always love the Oakland Athletics, if they win or lose. They are all heart. Doesn't matter what you all say as it doesn't diminish what's she achieved which is vastly more than all you can do collectively.

She's a genuine unfiltered woman flawed and all. Unapologetic about it and doesn't play "nice" like the fake HH you all couldn't be bothered with before UFC 193. You all called her a can too and were bitching about that fight. Ya'll don't know shite, trendy bandwagon jumpers like teenage girls only worse because you are supposed to be "men". Ronda will be around a long time . . . she's already made history what have you done?

I joined Sherdog!

Yes she is. Sorry but the talent level is so low a Cody McKenzie type fighter can be a defending champion being touted as "Once in human history."
She didn't tout herself as once in history. Go kick Rogan in the nuts for that, you sensitive nancy. And she's much more rounded than McKenzie (as proven by her multiple one-shot finishes), but you like simple things to ease your simple mind, so I guess you can hold on to that little fantasy as well. It's just as empty and inaccurate as the rest of your garbage, so it's not like it will alter the course of your careening trainwreck mentality. :p

She didn't tout herself as once in history. Go kick Rogan in the nuts for that, you sensitive nancy. And she's much more rounded than McKenzie (as proven by her multiple one-shot finishes), but you like simple things to ease your simple mind, so I guess you can hold on to that little fantasy as well. It's just as empty and inaccurate as the rest of your garbage, so it's not like it will alter the course of your careening trainwreck mentality. :p

images

Oh kiddies.

Ronda is still one of my favorite fighters and shall always remain so and to millions of other too. It's called being a true fan like I will always love the Oakland Athletics, if they win or lose. They are all heart. Doesn't matter what you all say as it doesn't diminish what's she achieved which is vastly more than all you can do collectively.

She's a genuine unfiltered woman flawed and all. Unapologetic about it and doesn't play "nice" like the fake HH you all couldn't be bothered with before UFC 193. You all called her a can too and were bitching about that fight. Ya'll don't know shite, trendy bandwagon jumpers like teenage girls only worse because you are supposed to be "men". Ronda will be around a long time . . . she's already made history what have you done?
You are making everyone on all sides look stupider. You need to honor your account bet and stop making Ronda fans look even worse. How have the mods not banned you yet for all the bashing you've been doing of Holly, who did nothing wrong? Stop being such a bitch.

Cody finished his first fight by TKO. It's not that hard when you are fighting people like Bethe Correia. Her striking is obviously bad and Holly exposed her. I can post half a dozen GIF's of absolutely laughable striking from Ronda, no other fighter has that many lowlights when it comes to striking.

It's funny how people relentlessly white knighting for Ronda somehow act like every one else laughing at her are somehow "rustled" or "upset."

We are having the times of our lives.

I hate her "mean" face looks like such a snotty little spoiled rotten rich girl or something not tough at all.

But, anyways on topic,

I don't think anybody is truly giving Holly the respect she deserves beside us, the fans. We know where it's at.

But the UFC is treating her shitty, as they did Weidman after Silva, Frankie after BJ.

The UFC Bias is not subtle at all.

It's funny how people relentlessly white knighting for Ronda somehow act like every one else laughing at her are somehow "rustled" or "upset."

I think it's hilarious. The World Is Flat people will run off the end of the world, before they accept that their fave fighter was a fraud.

Pretty much the only one that was willing to even mention Ronda's loss for some analysis and perspective was Mike Goldberg during the last UFC. I rememeber him mentioned Ronda's loss and Holly victory to Joe and trying to get some interesting commentary about it but Joe just acted like he never even said it, and basically said "yeah yeah okay," and changed the topic. Joe does not want to even think about what happened and I think him and UFC crew are just holding on the possibility of her coming back and getting the belt back so they can squeeze more $$ out of their cash cow. I hope that doesnt happen.

I have zero doubt that Ronda losing was the best thing to ever happen to you. I understand that many individuals have stunted and underprivileged upbringings. It's cool, man. Sherdog is a community. You're not alone.

I have zero doubt that Ronda losing was the best thing to ever happen to you. I understand that many individuals have stunted and underprivileged upbringings. It's cool, man. Sherdog is a community. You're not alone.

My parent's taught me a simple lesson, talk shit get hit. It's just entertaining to see it put into practice in the octagon.

Wouldn't she just be called 'fake' if she did?

Thank You. Congratulating your opponent is like a glove touch after the bell - it looks professional and demonstrates camarederie, but the moment it becomes expected, it diminishes in value.

My parent's taught me a simple lesson, talk shit get hit. It's just entertaining to see it put into practice in the octagon.

If you wanna talk shit, Don't CRY, when you get hit!

Talk Shit, Get Hit Nation!

After her forthcoming loss at UFC 200, Ronda's only purpose will be the use of her ESPN nude photos to be used as jack off material.

So no shift in responsibilities for me personally.

For you fake ronda fans. The ancient law of MMA states the following:

tumblr_m1uvgtXUfo1qi37pd.gif

#HollyBless
#TalkshitgethitNation
#TheWorldIisNotFlat
#YourTearsTasteSalty
#MMAisNotforWrasslinFans

No...apparently we are all jealous because of girls like her and pvz in highschool or something and apparently we have achieved nothing in life.

That's what every single knight post ends up being. You don't agree so you are insecure and jealous!

OK.

Pretty much the only one that was willing to even mention Ronda's loss for some analysis and perspective was Mike Goldberg during the last UFC. I rememeber him mentioned Ronda's loss and Holly victory to Joe and trying to get some interesting commentary about it but Joe just acted like he never even said it, and basically said "yeah yeah okay," and changed the topic. Joe does not want to even think about what happened and I think him and UFC crew are just holding on the possibility of her coming back and getting the belt back so they can squeeze more $$ out of their cash cow. I hope that doesnt happen.
So true. Also Werdum - haven't heard UFC mention him once since he demolished Cain, their brittle cash cow for Mexico (apparently).

No...apparently we are all jealous because of girls like her and pvz in highschool or something and apparently we have achieved nothing in life.

That's what every single knight post ends up being. You don't agree so you are insecure and jealous!

OK.

Typical feminist response. If you don't like a girl it is because you are secretly in love with her and you are miserable because you don't have a sex life. Oh also because we are intimidated by a strong feminist woman who beat up 10 Samoan gang-members in a theater.

Back