• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One thing Ronda Rousey STILL hasn't said

Has she said more than 2 words about the whole thing?

Ronda can't even acknowledge the fact that she punched herself in the face with Holly's fist during weigh ins

Wouldn't she just be called 'fake' if she did?

I hate Ronda as much as the next MMA fan, but I don't know if her lack of public congratulation is really that out of the ordinary for a former MMA champion.

Wtf it's not like every champ congratulates the new champ when they get beat, a lot of them don't. Did Weidman or Aldo? I haven't heard them say it, that's for sure.

Give Ronda a break, she's been too busy dropping pro boxers in training for the rematch, otherwise she'd have congratulated HH

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

There are MANY things Ronda still hasn't said and she probably won't.

Honda's been very busy lately walking Travis

ronda_rousey_happy_smiling_photos_27_480w.jpg

Are those TMZ guys camping in front of Ronda's house?

I mean it's nice to monitor Ronda's weight progress day by day, but it's a bit boring to look at millions of pictures of her walking her dog.

Hard to speak when your mouth is extremely full of humble pie!

Ronda's ego is way to big for that.

I also don't see why this should be necessary. She took a beating and ate tons of crow. Holly doesn't need it anyway. She has the belt and will probably beat Ronda again since the rematch is happening way to soon for Ronda to close the gap and make adjustments.

ronda has the ego of a 12 yo

and is butthurt

don´t expect anything from her

Back