• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Churro is also pretty dang smart. He knows the difference between my hand and food. He also looks at my hand to see if I'm holding his feeding tongs when I open his door. You can see him doing that in the gif. It's pretty neat because he has a voracious feed response, but he has never bite me on purpose or on accident.

prince-nana-aew.gif

Jeezy was perfect to listen to before hitting the mean streets of Jacksonville, NC with your boys on a Friday night.

Churro is also pretty dang smart. He knows the difference between my hand and food. He also looks at my hand to see if I'm holding his feeding tongs when I open his door. You can see him doing that in the gif. It's pretty neat because he has a voracious feed response, but he has never bite me on purpose or on accident.
You can see the gears turning behind those eyes

You can see the gears turning behind those eyes

I think what helped him get tame was we moved his tank. We had it in a corner of the living room for about 5 months, but we moved it in December because that is where our Christmas tree goes. We put him by Peanut's enclosure which is right by the hallway that connects the living room to the rest of the house. It get's a lot of traffic. Everyone walks by there a bunch of times a day. For the first 3 or 4 months he was even more shy than usual. I think everyone walking by scared him. But he got used to us, my family is pretty loving. We just let him do his thing and don't bother him much. I've only held him once the 10 months I've had him. He learned pretty quick. He's still a juvenile, too. I bet another year and I'll be able to pick him up regularly.

God damn it, Roll! I love a good random Over the Top reference!

giphy.webp
I'm waiting on the call any day now that we're going to Vegas for my friend who's getting married in January's bachelor party. Not for the trip but so that the ability to hit all their sorry asses with a shoot

is back on the table in my life

Just checking in to see if Kyle Busch has gotten beaten up again

Inside Out 2 was expected to do 90 million this weekend but it blew past that and banked 155 million smackeroonies domestic plus another 140 million international for a global of 295 million clams, thats a lotta lettuce

I am happy to see Pixar back on top and hope this leads to a resurgence for the once prestigious studio that brought us so many beautiful classics over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back