Social One superpower

Time travel is a difficult one, even if you're single. If you messed about too much you might never have been born........

Goku it is then because being invisible isn't much good with modern thermal imaging cameras being so cheap, even a bucket of paint could spoil your day.

Tarot deck stock picking to get rich, and when people spy on me i just look like a nut.

If time travel was an innate ability you could do it anytime without a machine I would take time travel. I just would not want to get stuck in a room in prison somewhere or something while checking out the time of Jesus.

And even if you couldn't go back and change history which I'm hoping you couldn't do you would still learn so much and have so much insight into the world it would be incredible.

Go back in time and invest in certain things and have unlimited money so that wouldn't be an issue if you can go forward in time you can take advantage of breakthroughs that stop aging or reverse it or all kinds of other advancements you might live 8,000 years for all you know based on future breakthroughs.

But that you would really know what it was like in certain points of history and be able to experience it directly would be a fantastic experience.

Invisibility was always just a side wish so I could perv out on chicks.
You could still perv out on chicks with Goku's teleportation power. Just teleport yourself to their closet or inside the toilet

creepy-guy-behind-plant.gif

If time travel was an innate ability you could do it anytime without a machine I would take time travel. I just would not want to get stuck in a room in prison somewhere or something while checking out the time of Jesus.

And even if you couldn't go back and change history which I'm hoping you couldn't do you would still learn so much and have so much insight into the world it would be incredible.

Go back in time and invest in certain things and have unlimited money so that wouldn't be an issue if you can go forward in time you can take advantage of breakthroughs that stop aging or reverse it or all kinds of other advancements you might live 8,000 years for all you know based on future breakthroughs.

But that you would really know what it was like in certain points of history and be able to experience it directly would be a fantastic experience.
Agreed to this! Would be cool if it was just an ability but also you could take people with you as well. Not too much fun just doing it alone.

Also, it has to be time travel PLUS instant location determination. What’s the point of traveling backwards in time to have no means of traveling to what you want to see

You do realize time travel doesn't include space travel. You would just travel back, or forward to the same location you started from. It would still be a cool ability.

Other than being an anime character, I know nothing about goku.

Also, it has to be time travel PLUS instant location determination. What’s the point of traveling backwards in time to have no means of traveling to what you want to see
You do realize time travel doesn't include space travel. You would just travel back, or forward to the same location you started from. It would still be a cool ability.
Yeah the whole point of time travel for me was to just change my past. Actually to relive it with the knowledge I have now. Which now that I think about it, is probably a completely different power. I didn’t even think about experiencing cool things from the past lol

Would you prefer time travel, invisibility, or being Goku?

I used to wish quite often as a kid to have the powers of Goku. (Flight, super strength, fireballs from hands, teleportation)… Obviously that never panned out and I’m still bummed i never got my wish.

Nowadays all I seem to dream about is time travel and what I would do if I could go back to when I was a teenager. Time travel would be a huge sacrifice because I wouldn’t have the relationships I have now. Probably would have a completely different set of friends and never meet or develop friendships with people I have known my entire adult life. It would be strange but I would throw it all away for another chance at life.

Anyways such is the life of cope and regret.
Invisibility was always just a side wish so I could perv out on chicks.

Anyways, which super power would you prefer? And what would you do with it?

The blue guy from watchmen.
He is probably the most overpowered super hero I've ever seen.

There's nothing you can do while being Goku except maybe bullying the world.

You can do a lot more with time traveling

There's nothing you can do while being Goku except maybe bullying the world.

You can do a lot more with time traveling
I was thinking having gokus powers is pretty meaningless. The instant travel would be nice and the strength so you would never be afraid of confrontation… but that’s about it. If you have a decent personality you could pick up lots of hoes I guess

The abilities of one of these four monsters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back