Social If you can have superpower, what would it be, what would you do with it?

I would choose reality warping. You can do absolutely anything you want with that power, including using other powers.

Despite numerous attempts I couldn't post a Cher "Turn Back Time" gif. Even if it was limited to 5 minutes....I'd take it.

Time travel

Read minds

Hadn't thought of it till reading this thread but healing would be good too.

To know what would happen next day. I would be mega rich, crushing in the stock markets lol.

I'd be white. Get all the priviledge.

The power to lay one egg per day. A chicken egg. You could eat it or hatch it or throw it at someone's house. Dealer's choice.

I would love to be like the Terminator in T2.

Shape shifting. You could get everything you want from other people. Money would be no problem and I could finally bang Gal Gadot

The power to change reality as I see fit, so basically omnipotence.
Yeah, I’d like to basically be Q from Star Trek or Dr. Manhattan. But I would pick a cooler name like Dr. Long Island.

Check the colour of my username, I've already got a superpower.

I want the superpower, to communicate with furniture.

Yeah, you heard me right. I would be like the Dr. Doolittle of couches and coffee tables.

Now, most people would probably use this power for world peace or something equally noble, but not me. Oh no, I've got bigger, bolder plans. First things first, I'm heading straight to IKEA. You think those Swedish meatballs are good? Just wait until you hear the gossip those bookshelves have been keeping to themselves.

I'll be the kingpin of the furniture underworld in no time.

I'm crashing all the high society parties. Forget small talk with boring humans... I'll be mingling with the real stars of the show, the chaise lounges and bar stools. Who needs social skills when you've got an entire network of ottomans and armoires feeding you all the deep dark secrets of the elite and super famous?

But my pièce de résistance? I'm staging the greatest furniture heist the world has ever seen. With my newfound telepathic powers, I'll assemble the ultimate team of chairs, tables, and credenzas to pull off the biggest caper in history. We'll make Ocean's Eleven look like a bunch of amateurs.

And when it's all said and done, I'll retire to a private island furnished entirely with my ill-gotten gains, sipping piña coladas with my trusty sidekick, a recliner named Reggie.

A low key one that I’d love is just the ability to pause time.

You pause time but you and anyone you’re touching would be still able to move. I’d get a few extra hours of sleep a day.

Daily redos would be sweet. Like if you could go back 24 hours whenever you wanted with just a thought.

Obviously, telekenisis or telepathy would be dope.

I'm going to with Kill Grave. You pretty much can have what ever you want and nobody can stop you.

kilgrave-jessica-jones.gif

Back