Social One superpower

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Would you prefer time travel, invisibility, or being Goku?

I used to wish quite often as a kid to have the powers of Goku. (Flight, super strength, fireballs from hands, teleportation)… Obviously that never panned out and I’m still bummed i never got my wish.

Nowadays all I seem to dream about is time travel and what I would do if I could go back to when I was a teenager. Time travel would be a huge sacrifice because I wouldn’t have the relationships I have now. Probably would have a completely different set of friends and never meet or develop friendships with people I have known my entire adult life. It would be strange but I would throw it all away for another chance at life.

Anyways such is the life of cope and regret.
Invisibility was always just a side wish so I could perv out on chicks.

Anyways, which super power would you prefer? And what would you do with it?

I'd prefer Goku's power. From a lot of fictions I have seen Goku or Superman seems to have the most complete and useful power. You can travel a lot for free, you can also become the world best athlete in any sport you want to get into.

Dr.Manhattan power is also great but it seems very overkill and uneccessary, and I don't want to become bald and blue.

I actually thought about this in the last few days hahaha. I'd love to have time travel and correct mistakes of my past, but it would be such a chore to redo everything and build a lot of relationships from the beginning.

Goku. I would fight crime and become a worldwide hero and Earth's saviour

Superman had a huge crush on Wonder Woman...
He was always too scared to tell her, fearing it would ruin their work relationship. One day, he was using his X-ray vision to watch her in her apartment. He saw her put on music and start taking her clothes off. She lay down on her bed.

She was getting in the romantic mood. She was squirming around naked, appearing as if she was having a sexual dream.

Superman thought “She’s probably dreaming about me.” He said, “You know what, I’m faster than a speeding bullet, I could fly in, fuck her and fly out, and she wouldn’t know what happened!” So he did exactly that.

He flew in quickly, did her and flew away. Wonder Woman says “What the hell was that?” And then the Invisible Man says “I don’t know, but my asshole is killing me!”

So....not invisibility for me.

The ability to bring people who passed back to life(not in a zombified way) at an age I deem fit. So the power of resurrection.

This guy calls waves of ki, "fireballs". No wonder he never gained Goku powers.
dragon-ball-z-goku.gif

Healing factor like Wolverine or CPT America would be great. You could still be one of the guys just more awesome. You don't even need enhanced strength. You'd be un-knockoutable in striking and un-submittable in grappling (although your white belt spaz phase would be rough because you'd constantly be napping or snapping and your training partners would hate you). But you'd be able to drink anyone under the table, be the world's greatest lay in bed (because you keep recovering) and basically be better at whatever you enjoy now.

Last edited:
If I didn’t have a family, definitely Goku. With a family? Time machine.

Travel to February 2021, buy $2000 worth of SHIB sell it at the height of the market and live life as a billionaire. All anonymous all legal.

Back