PBP ONE REVOLUTION, Fri. Sept 24, 6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
I gave 2 and 4 to Ok 1,3,5 to Lee . But I missed some of the second so maybe that's a bad score card
<Fedor23>
I could see the 5th for ko like you said but yeah not much to go on .

I understand , Lee should've won .
Perhaps it was an inside job that ONE did to throw the scent off their payments to judges
Lee guaranteed to win the rematch
<seedat>
Also Lees defense was really good his forearm guard was like a shield

I gave two to Lee, he was very, very close to getting that RNC at the end.

You scored Nogueira/Herring rd1 for Nog or Herring?

Lee had the near KO and submission. That gets him the round.
That sub was not very close ... And it was a solid knockdown so a near TKO ;). Lee won imo too

If you watch the replay you can see OK immediately recover and attack Lee's leg after the knockdown. And after the submission attempt Rae was teeing off on him for the rest of the round.

He had to survive a bit of ground and pound and he was reasonably close to the anaconda before he decided to try and switch off to the darce.

EasyEveryChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

How long before Chatri tries to overturn the decision?

Chatri going to strangle them judges to death lmao.

Amazing fight, unfortunately lee lost. I am alright with OK winning because it shows that LW division in ONE has much more depth than we thought.

anyone know if there's a replay avail somewhere? a couple fights I want to check out.

Sucks man. Entire card was fantastic other than the Lito Adiwang fight.

I saw the finish of the Buchecha fight which is one of the ones I was wanting to see the most, but I'll have to find the rest somewhere as well.

Just finished watching it. Had Lee pretty cleanly. He won 1-3 & 5 IMO. I know it's as a whole but Ok's strong round 4 wasn't so strong that I'd consider giving it to him over a guy who won the other 4.

It's not the absolute worst decision I've seen, but I thought Lee won cleanly and my mouth dropped when they said and new. I continue to be impressed with both guys. I had goosebumps in the last couple minutes when Christian gave that last push. Dude showed championship meddle.

Back