Who wins?

• Total voters

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
K0Ncj6c.jpg

In the main event, Christian Lee will defend his lightweight (170-pound) crown against Rae Yoon Ok. Additionally, reigning strawweight (125-pound) king Joshua Pacio will meet Yosuke Saruta in a trilogy bout, while bantamweight kickboxing title holder Capitan Petchyindee Academy will lock horns with Mehdi Zatout.

One “Revolution” takes place at Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore and airs on the One Super App. Three other contests were confirmed for the evening’s main card: Martin Nguyen vs. Kim Jae Woong at featherweight (155 pounds); Amir Aliakbar vs. Anatoly Malykhin at heavyweight and Victoria Lee vs. Victoria Souza at atomweight (115 pounds).

-----​

Main Card (8:30 AM ET/6:30 AM PT)

Christian Lee vs Rae Yoon Ok (Lightweight Championship)
Capitan vs Mehdi Zatout (Bantamweight Kickboxing Championship)
Joshua Pacio vs Yosuke Saruta (Strawweight Championship)
Martin Nguyen vs Jae Woong Kim
Amir Aliakbari vs Anatoliy Malykhin
Victoria Lee vs Victoria Souza

Prelims (6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT)

Lito Adiwang vs Getu Hexi
Petchdam vs Taiki Naito (Muay Thai)
Marcus Almeida vs Anderson Silva
Petchtanong vs Zhang Chenglong (Kickboxing)
James Yang vs Roel Rosauro

-----​

THE RUNDOWN
Preview
• By The Numbers: Lee vs. Ok
• 5 Things You Might Not Know About Yosuke Saruta
• Marcus Almeida: Man of Destiny

How to watch ONE Revolution:
Globally

ONE: REVOLUTION will be broadcast to more than 150 countries, and fans can watch via television, tablet, computer, or mobile device.

The full event stream will be available on ONE’s YouTube channel and the ONE Super App beginning at 6:30 p.m. Singapore Standard Time (SGT).

Also, the lead card will be streamed on ONE’s Facebook page.

*** Note: Those living in the United States, India, Japan, New Zealand, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan will not be able to watch the event through the above mediums.

United States

Watch the whole event live on Bleacher Report, B/R App, or B/R’s YouTube channel at 6:30 a.m. ET/3:30 a.m. PT on Friday, 24 September.

Following the first broadcast of ONE: REVOLUTION, the event will immediately be made available to stream on B/R’s YouTube channel.

China

Watch the show live beginning with the lead card on iQiYi at 6:30 p.m. China Standard Time (CST) on Friday, 24 September.

BTV and Great Sports will air the main card live at 8:30 p.m. CST on Friday, 24 September.

Also, QHTV will air a delayed showing of ONE: REVOLUTION at 10:30 p.m. CST on Friday, 24 September.

Finally, SZTV will air the event on delay from 10:45 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. CST on Saturday, 2 October, and Sunday, 3 October.

India

Watch the event live beginning with the lead card on Disney+ Hotstar or Star Sports Select 2 at 4 p.m. India Standard Time (IST) on Friday, 24 September.

Indonesia

Watch the show live on Vidio.com, Kaskus TV, or MAXstream beginning with the lead card at 5:30 p.m. Western Indonesia Time (WIB) on Friday, 24 September.

Also, SCTV will air a delayed showing at 11:30 p.m. WIB on Friday, 1 October.

Japan

Watch the event live on Abema beginning with the lead card at 7:30 p.m. Japan Standard Time (JST) on Friday, 24 September.

Korea

Watch the event live on IB Sports beginning with the lead card at 7:30 p.m. Korea Standard Time (KST) on Friday, 24 September.

Myanmar

Watch the ONE: REVOLUTION main card live on Skynet at 7 p.m. Myanmar Time (MMT) on Friday, 24 September.

The Philippines

Watch the show live on One Sports or One Sports+ beginning with the lead card at 6:30 p.m. Philippine Standard Time (PHT) on Friday, 24 September.

Thailand

Watch the event live beginning with the lead card on AIS Play at 5:30 p.m. Indochina Time (ICT) on Friday, 24 September.

Thairath will stream the lead card on its Thairath TV Facebook, Thairath Sports Facebook, and Thairath YouTube pages at 5:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 24 September.

Also, Thairath TV32 will cut into the broadcast at 9:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 24 September.

Vietnam

Watch the show live beginning with the lead card on VieON at 5:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 24 September.

Also, you can watch the main card live on HTV The Thao at 7:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 24 September.

Cambodia

Watch ONE: REVOLUTION on ONE’s YouTube channel or the ONE Super App beginning with the lead card at 5:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 24 September.

Official Trailer:

Press Conference & Faceoffs:

The Lineup:

E_DpNYRVkAEm-MK.jpg

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.​

Such a good card.

I really don't know how Lee is going to deal with Yoon. Yoon showed he's virtually impossible to take down against Alvarez and Gafurov. If they're standing, Yoon has looked so good at using his reach. And yet Lee keeps finding ways to steamroll guys.

Hmmms - Might try ta make this but have ta drop muh car off for some work Fri@8am... Catch an hour ish and hope not to miss much during the roundabout.

Also ACA is on at 11 I believe. That I know I wont be late for.

Is there any case to get free or more likes
in special threads like PBP and Shoops
because they don't last nowhere !

Last weekend (basically in 2 days)
we end up with 9 PBP events
in 5 threads with only 100 likes !

Sorry and hanks !

Edit :
They are total 10 with the DWCS !

Right then, this is obviously no EMPOWER event, but I think I'll tune in if work is slow.

The semis for the Atomweight grand prix will also be revealed later!

Nice fight so far

I think you're watching the pre-event stream on youtube bud, right? Those are replay of old fights, not yet the 'live' event. The event starts in 68 minutes :D

I think you're watching the pre-event stream on youtube bud, right? Those are replay of old fights, not yet the 'live' event. The event starts in 68 minutes :D
I have picked up over 50 events on Tap
my brain was a Shoop, L☻L !

Back