News ONE on Prime Video 8: Bhullar vs Malykhin, Mar. 24

I’ve only been watching One for about a year half. I’ve never seen this guy fight before.

I’ve only been watching One for about a year half. I’ve never seen this guy fight before.
He's the ONE heavyweight champ after knocking out Brandon Vera. You haven't seen him because he hasn't fought since.

He went 3-1 in the UFC. Did you not see him fight there?
I’m just messing with you guys. I know who he is but I could see how many wouldn’t given that he hasn’t fought in over a year a half. I don’t think I’ve watched him fight live, though. I don’t remember any of his UFC fights.

Can Jailton Almedia and Anatoly Malykhin just go to fucking Light Heavywright already? That would make me soooo happy.

FINALLY!

I’ve been very impressed with Anatoly. His striking is very wild but he hits like a truck and has a solid wrestling base to fall back on.

He come to UFC.

Can Jailton Almedia and Anatoly Malykhin just go to fucking Light Heavywright already? That would make me soooo happy.

Why would Malykhin change weight-classes at 34 years old after going 12-0 at HW?

He is short but still a good sized HW.

Malykhin is gonna fucking murder him isn't he.

Chatri talked bluff about how both these fighters shit on Ngannou. I was going to say I haven't seen Bhullar, but I have, against Vera (who was actually pretty impressive in ONE). Complete bluff, or what?

Chatri talked bluff about how both these fighters shit on Ngannou. I was going to say I haven't seen Bhullar, but I have, against Vera (who was actually pretty impressive in ONE). Complete bluff, or what?

Well yeah they obviously don't shit on N'Gannou.

Malykhin is gonna fucking murder him isn't he.

The only way I see Arjan winning is if he takes Anatoly down within the first minute and the grappling fatigues Anatoly very quickly. Its not like we have never seen a HW hammer that folds quickly once he becomes the nail but Anatoly doesn't seem like that type of fighter either so its highly unlikely.

Anatoly is a significantly better technical striker, significantly more powerful, stronger, and the far better submission grappler. He even looked like the better cage wrestler to my layman's eye which was surprising since I know Arjan was an Olympic freestyle wrestler.

Arjan is a tough guy that seems like he can take a lot of punishment, but yes Anatoly will almost certainly violently finish him.

Back