News ONE on Prime Video 8: Bhullar vs Malykhin, Mar. 24

is dude really gonna show up for this beating? I have my doubts.

Can Jailton Almedia and Anatoly Malykhin just go to fucking Light Heavywright already? That would make me soooo happy.

Jailton really should, he's not a big guy but guess he dont want to cut that 20 pounds and would rather see how far he can get at HW. I assume when he gets in there with some of bigger guys and loses he'll go back to LHW.

Finally! I got Anatoly by KO in the first round.

what is going on? i can't believe Bhullar doesn't want to fight.

One HWs are super inactive it seems. Vera being champ for so long is a prime example: 4 defenses in 6 years. Bhullar won the title like 2 years ago and is just now making his first defense. Hopefully the Russian wins and is an active champ at LHW and HW. I enjoyed his last match.

One HWs are super inactive it seems. Vera being champ for so long is a prime example: 4 defenses in 6 years. Bhullar won the title like 2 years ago and is just now making his first defense. Hopefully the Russian wins and is an active champ at LHW and HW. I enjoyed his last match.
Everyone in one besides the Chatri favs are inactive

He really pulled out, everyone in here saw that coming. Dude doesnt want that beating. Should just strip him and cut him. They have a better champ already.

seriously they need to strip Bhullar. He has only 2 fights in ONE and hasn't fought in 2 years. It's unfair to other heavyweights.

Malykhin is the real champion.

He really pulled out, everyone in here saw that coming. Dude doesnt want that beating. Should just strip him and cut him. They have a better champ already.
I feel like they signed him to boost the indian market...

They literally stole him from the UFC (thank good) by offering him a better contract

These days, ONE is probably focusing on a global expansion (and giving 0 fucks to índia), so having him stripped/cut is quite a possibility

Really cryptic, I think they might be planning on announcing Ngannou signed with ONE when he walks into the cage after the bout and is the next challenger

Aliakbari, Kang, Buchecha, Malykhin, etc.
Aliakbari is not the same since coming off his break and signing with ONE, and Kang's main claim to fame is beating that version of Aliakbari

Aliakbari is not the same since coming off his break and signing with ONE, and Kang's main claim to fame is beating that version of Aliakbari
Miocic is a washed up 40 year old who was KTFO 2 years ago and hasn't fought since and will fight for the UFC HW title...

Miocic is a washed up 40 year old who was KTFO 2 years ago and hasn't fought since and will fight for the UFC HW title...
Who here is defending Stipe? It's just you talking about him weirdo.

Back