News ONE on Prime Video 6: Superbon vs Allazov, Jan. 13

Who wins?

• Total voters
Besides the main event, what is supposedly good on this card

It features Superlek, Meksen, Stamp, Rodtang, Superbon and Chingiz. If you don't care about KB or MT then obviously....that doesn't mean much, this would be a very fun card for me to watch - can't even imagine skipping it.

Yes, I am aware that they're not all the most competitive match ups but lol at having like 6 of the best (or incredibly high profile) kb and muay thai fighters on a card and saying its shit. Obviously if you're an MMA fan then its' not great, but I don't think people on the KB/MT section are trashing it and will certainly watch.

Out of curiosity, why are you always so harsh on these promotions? Like 99% of your posts are negative about ONE.

Just noticed that Victoria Lee’s bout has been quietly removed. Not a word regarding that bout.

Only an mma fan? No. Do I prefer to have a majority mma fights? Yes. So do the majority of U.S. fans. Also, agin, Musumecci = AIDS

I think exposing audiences to MT and KB is smart, I mean that's part of what they're going for with their product. Otherwise they would just be in the same situation Bellator is in which is just UFC-lite.

A kb heavy card once a year is worth experimenting with. I can see why someone who doesn't care about the striking sports would not be impressed but one of the worst cards on Amazon? I mean at some level you have to accept ONE isn't just an MMA promotion.

I am actually shocked there are people who follow ONE who are just predominately MMA fans. Their level of MMA is not great at all.

It features Superlek, Meksen, Stamp, Rodtang, Superbon and Chingiz. If you don't care about KB or MT then obviously....that doesn't mean much, this would be a very fun card for me to watch - can't even imagine skipping it.

Yes, I am aware that they're not all the most competitive match ups but lol at having like 6 of the best (or incredibly high profile) kb and muay thai fighters on a card and saying its shit. Obviously if you're an MMA fan then its' not great, but I don't think people on the KB/MT section are trashing it and will certainly watch.

Out of curiosity, why are you always so harsh on these promotions? Like 99% of your posts are negative about ONE.
I just don’t like this card and even if they feature them, they aren’t against good competition so they are essentially squash matches. Meksen Stamp is a different story since Meksen is just gonna get submitted when the MMA round starts

like why are squash bouts forgiven in ONE but bemoaned in other promotions

also Chatri is a charlatan who lies about everything

I think exposing audiences to MT and KB is smart, I mean that's part of what they're going for with their product. Otherwise they would just be in the same situation Bellator is in which is just UFC-lite.
Exposure is one thing. ONE exposes their audiences to KB and MT with every show they do. Making a card majority kb/MT for a target audience (US) that historically has not taken to it, is another thing entirely.

but one of the worst cards on Amazon? I mean at some level you have to accept ONE isn't just an MMA promotion.
The whole point of the Amazon deal is to reach the U.S. audience. A KB/MT heavy show is not going to do that. KB and MT have been trying to break into the U.S. for years, and it just doesn’t work. Making this card that heavy on kb/MT indeed makes it the worst Amazon card yet.

I am actually shocked there are people who follow ONE who are just predominately MMA fans. Their level of MMA is not great at all.
The fights are entertaining, and bring the action. Simple as.

like why are squash bouts forgiven in ONE but bemoaned in other promotions
I love when people make stuff up, thinking they’re making a point. People talk about squash matches in ONE constantly.
also Chatri is a charlatan who lies about everything
Are you new to combat sports? This is literally every fight promoter. Doesn’t take away from the fights.

I love when people make stuff up, thinking they’re making a point. People talk about squash matches in ONE constantly.

Are you new to combat sports? This is literally every fight promoter. Doesn’t take away from the fights.
Yibu versus Rodtang is not gonna be competitive. Garry Tonon against Johnny Nunez, Superlek vs Puertas

what between those three bouts makes you think they aren’t huge mismatches?

Last edited:
Yibu versus Rodtang is not gonna be competitive. Garry Tonon against Johnny Nunez, Superlek vs Puertas

what between those three bouts makes you think they aren’t huge mismatches?
You need to fix your reading comprehension. You said people ignore mismatches in ONE, I said people talk about them all the time.

You need to fix your reading comprehension. You said people ignore mismatches in ONE, I said people talk about them all the time.
I mean on here, but we are a niche audience

Lol ONE has no confidence Stamp will win so they will say that they are 1-1 against each other since Stamp will submit a girl who has never grappled in her life

Card is a pass mostly from me. Not a fan of kickboxing or muay thai fights so I'm glad LFA is on at the same time as that will fill in the gaps for the few MMA fights on this card for me.

Is this no longer on Amazon? Why is it now called "Fight Night"?

Can we get the best mma champs and boxers fighting absolute bums. HYPED!!!

Am I doing this correctly? Rodtang is an unprofessional (keeps missing weight or pulling out due to weight issues) can crusher

hope all the people who talked about MVPs matchmaking keep the same energy with Rodtang

Can we get the best mma champs and boxers fighting absolute bums. HYPED!!!

Am I doing this correctly? Rodtang is an unprofessional (keeps missing weight or pulling out due to weight issues) can crusher

hope all the people who talked about MVPs matchmaking keep the same energy with Rodtang
The best kickboxers are literally fighting each other as the main event

Back