News ONE on Prime Video 6: Superbon vs Allazov, Jan. 13

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hey bud thanks for the thread. Anyone you're particularly hyped for in this event? The main event is fire. Also I always enjoy watching Rodtang & Stamp Fairtex. Love these ONE Muay Thai cards on amazon prime. Hope you enjoy a great christmas season. Good knowing there's some good cards early next year.
Yo man!
All these fights excite me, really looking forward to them. I hope ONE puts some dope MMA-fights on the card too.
Thanks man, I wish you a good time aswell

BJJ guy vs. Aging Sambo guy in BJJ, gee I wonder who will win. ONE should run this matchup another 10 times and maybe people will finally catch on. Literally sign actual top tier BJJ talent to have them face.

Does Chatri have some vendetta against Sambo?

19xtnh5jds9a1.jpg

Laughably bad mismatches on this card. Mikey "defending" his grappling title against some no name 3-1 MMA fighter who has already been submitted on the regionals.

Rodtang facing off against some no name guy Chinese kickboxer who has already lost in his ONE debut. He will destroy him and all the idiots will say Rodtang is amazing.

Garry Tonon off his title shot is fighting a guy who's last win is 5 years ago

Aung La Nsang against some 40 yr old who hasn't fought in 3 years.

Daniel Puertes getting a title shot off a split decision victory and not even a convincing one.

hahhahahah the guy they got to face Mikey is not even a black belt in his discipline, he is a brown belt!

Looks like a fuckin excellent card.
Im definitely lookin forward to it.
It is sir. Unfortunately the card took some hits with Ilias Ennahachi vacating his 135 lbs KB-title due to “inability to make weight being hydrated”, wth? So his rematch vs Superlek falls through. As a result, Daniel Puertas (who was scheduled to face Rodtang) will now replace Ennahachi vs Superlek for the vacant title, which leaves Rodtang facing a to me unknown Chinese…
Still a very good card though

MMA part of the card is pretty shit tbh, looks like more one for the kickboxing fans.

Aung is nearly 40 and past his prime. I don't get why he wouldn't have easier fights, who should he be fighting?

I was going to say he should be fighting tougher guys because he's ranked but I just realised they don't actually have rankings for MW, so carry on.

This is a weak card for a Prime Video event. I also noticed no numbered ONE events scheduled so far this year, meaning less fights for ONE’s fighters.

Also, Musumecci’s matches are AIDS

This is a weak card for a Prime Video event. I also noticed no numbered ONE events scheduled so far this year, meaning less fights for ONE’s fighters.

Ya I noticed that as well, wonder if the money is starting to run low or Singapore kicked them out of the arena they were using

I am leaning towards both since they have no shows scheduled in Singapore in the new year

Venture Capital wallets are tightening up recently

Ya I noticed that as well, wonder if the money is starting to run low or Singapore kicked them out of the arena they were using

I am leaning towards both since they have no shows scheduled in Singapore in the new year

Venture Capital wallets are tightening up recently

Could be onto something, all their signings since Soldic have seemed on the cheap side too.

This is the best card they've had in a while. Are you only an MMA fan because if so then I could say why. Just a few one sided beat downs

Just noticed that Victoria Lee’s bout has been quietly removed. Not a word regarding that bout.

This is the best card they've had in a while. Are you only an MMA fan because if so then I could say why. Just a few one sided beat downs
Only an mma fan? No. Do I prefer to have a majority mma fights? Yes. So do the majority of U.S. fans. Also, agin, Musumecci = AIDS

Besides the main event, what is supposedly good on this card

Back