PBP ONE on Prime Video 5: De Ridder vs. Malykhin, Fri. 12/2, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who will remain undefeated in the main event of ONE on Prime Video 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Pereira and Izzy are both long ranged, world class snipers.

The short russian was lighting him up with winging shots.
only after he defended several TD attempts. Pereira's TDD looked weak against Izzy. it wouldn't take long for RDR to put him down

only after he defended several TD attempts. Pereira's TDD looked weak against Izzy. it wouldn't take long for RDR to put him down
TD that we attempted from a mile away at he slowest speed ever.

He'd not ufc level and won't ever be with that shitty standup, lack of athleticism. He's ben askren 1.5.

I'm still wondering how this guy lost a LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT TITLE to some guy who weighed 223.5 pounds. Bullshit like this are why ALL Asian MMA is garbage. Can we please reset these guys records like they did to that Ukrainian Mcgregor Guy. They all deserve it from Fedor to Shinya to who ever is champ over there now.

Izzy only landed one takedown and that takedown was more of a reversal off of a bad trip attempt from Pereira.

Alex actually defended all of Izzy's takedowns and none of Izzy's trips came close to getting Alex down. I don't have the exact numbers but Izzy's success rate with his takedowns/throws/trips was super low in that fight.

Malykhin is a very physically strong wrestler with heavy hands, a low center of gravity, and great footwork. That is the absolute worst stylistic matchup for a lanky BJJ fighter like RDR with questionable standup.

RDR looked bad because of Anatoly not because he isn't a world class fighter. If he were fighting in the UFC/Bellator he would be fighting at 185lbs (Middleweight), as he did on the regional scene, not ONE LHW which is 225lbs.

RDR is a better version of Andre Muniz. Don't be so quick to write him off because Malykhin, who I think would give Ciryl Gane trouble, destroyed him; it happens.

I'm still wondering how this guy lost a LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT TITLE to some guy who weighed 223.5 pounds. Bullshit like this are why ALL Asian MMA is garbage. Can we please reset these guys records like they did to that Ukrainian Mcgregor Guy. They all deserve it from Fedor to Shinya to who ever is champ over there now.

The ONE LHW weight class limit is 225lbs (hydrated) and he weighed in at 223.5lbs hydrated.

205lbs dehydrated is roughly the equivalent of 225 hydrated.

Whats the problem?

TD that we attempted from a mile away at he slowest speed ever.

He'd not ufc level and won't ever be with that shitty standup, lack of athleticism. He's ben askren 1.5.
He was taken down and outgrappled by Izzy, who had never landed 1 TD before. If Izzy can do it, RDR would submit him.

How do you add gifs like this one? When I try that it says the file is too large
Thanks man, always wondered how I could post this GIF from UFC London

9P5um9t.gif

That guy was NOT 224lbs tonight, one was 217-ish, the other more like 235lbs, he fights at around 240lbs.
Reinier came under the limit so I assumed he cut nothing. Anatoly came right on the mark so like you said, he cut and probably had 20 pounds on Reinier

Let's fucking go! Late to the party. Finished watching that bag of dick Fury v Chisora fight and think I'll watch a little bit of this in bed. First thing I hear is some Hawaiin walk out music and I am all the way fucking IN! buffalo tenders in the air fryer and a cold can of Sapporo and let's get in on, come on.

Reinier came under the limit so I assumed he cut nothing. Anatoly came right on the mark so like you said, he cut and probably had 20 pounds on Reinier
i mean RDR is a middleweight so yeah, he didn't cut.

Two fighters meeting in the in between weight class, obviously one is going to be stronger than the other.

Back