PBP ONE on Prime Video 5: De Ridder vs. Malykhin, Fri. 12/2, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who will remain undefeated in the main event of ONE on Prime Video 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah there are lots of intriguing matchups for him. Unfortunately none of them are in ONE.
It would be fun o see him give vera some more brain damage. Then we can watch vera go off on social media about government conspiracies that he's somehow stumbled on to.

RDR is like the male version of Dern. If he can't get it on the ground, he's pretty much fucked. Got exposed big time here. Just can't be good at one thing. This isn't UFC 1.

I was one of the 10 (less than 25%) who picked Malykhin in the poll. Rest of you smoke too much crack
So was I. Dude is an animal. I knew rdr wouldn’t be able to take him down.

With the way they spar there and his shitty striking and reaction to getting hit? He'd be getting ko'd on the daily.
You reckon he’ll be seeing this all day?

Fun fact:

In Mike’s Gym Amsterdam there’s a saying on the ceiling above the ring that goes: “If you’re reading this, you’re doing something wrong..”

Lol "I can beat Adesanya and Pereira in the same night" my ass. He wouldn't even beat Derek Brunson lol
styles make fights. Anatoly is bigger and has better TDD than Pereira and Izzy

Chatri probably let Malykin weigh in at 225 at ONE's circus weigh in so he could teach a lesson to RDR about what happens when you mouth off about wanting to leave and go to the UFC. <Eek2.0>

I'm a little bit confused on this one. What is usually the weight limit for ONE's LHW division?

styles make fights. Anatoly is bigger and has better TDD than Pereira and Izzy
And Pereira and Izzy are both long ranged, world class snipers.

The short russian was lighting him up with winging shots. Alex or Izzy would put him out as soon as he got into range.

Malykhin has a nice sense of humour lol

What a performance...just murked RDR, who had literally nothing for him.

Back