One of the keys to being good volume puncher

Two of the muscles used most when throwing light shots perform better if you train them?

<{Joewithit}>

bro stfu. youre a casual who knows nothing about volume punching, punching or even sports to begin with. the only way to become a volume puncher is to punch more and have great cardio. you dont become a volume puncher by lifting weight you moron. you dont even need to lift weight to begin with.

having a good gas tank and increasing your punching volume in training is all you need. fking pathetic tbh a casual who knows nothing about fighting is acting like he knows something LOL.

I would beat the living fuk out of you in a fight. I'm giving you idiots advice on what muscles to target to add fast twitch muscle fibers there. That could help you in a fight.

Last edited:
The key to being a good volume puncher is throwing punches in volume. That's why these volume punchers have big shoulders and triceps (do they even?), they throw lots of punches. The more punches you throw the more efficient your punches get

A big key to being a volume puncher is also not putting everything behind every punch, instead of breaking your opponent with 1 punch you break them with 50 punches

The key to being a good volume puncher is throwing punches in volume. That's why these volume punchers have big shoulders and triceps (do they even?), they throw lots of punches. The more punches you throw the more efficient your punches get

Yep, they got it from training, but isolating these muscles will make them grow quicker, and you'll find it easier to throw more punches, and have more stamina

wait, muscles help with punches??? can we confirm this?

wait, muscles help with punches??? can we confirm this?

Of course. Show me one good fighter that doesnt have muscle. Add a bit more mass to your triceps and front delts. And tell me it doesnt help haha

I would beat the living fuk out of you in a fight. I'm giving you idiots advice on what muscles to target to add fast twitch muscle fibers there. That could help you in a fight.
LOL "in a fight" the only you can intimidate with this is your mom and dad probably not even your siblings. hahaha pathetic but funny!

Throw a lot of strong punches to the opponent help too

LOL "in a fight" the only you can intimidate with this is your mom and dad probably not even your siblings. hahaha pathetic but funny!

I will ko you stiff I actually boxed, and played sports most of my life. STIFF

It’s more like, don’t have too many muscles. Muscles tire you out.

Well this thread started strong and has gone places. Came here to say "TS has big front shoulderceps from woopin too much" but the thread has been adequately relevant without me.

Just commenting on how in MMA, he's probably the first fighter who emphasized such looseness, posture, movement etc.

Anderson fought WAY looser. Conor often gets stuck just going forward and backward as well. Anderson didn't

Back