One of the hardest shots khabib has taken in his career

Khabib won the fight based on octagon control. Back in the day octagon control weighted more than significant strikes and take-downs. Tibau was held against the fence for 14 minutes

maxresdefault.jpg

Tibau did more damage in that fight and defended all those takedowns. Should've have won in my opinion.
Defending takedowns isn't relevant to anything

Takedown attempt > Defending a takedown

submission attempt > Defending a submission

Tibau was far more damaged than khabib was in that fight, he's the one who got cut and was bleeding
Screenshot_20201107-092932_Gallery.jpg

then you have aggression and control, and octagon control

99% of mma fans are ignorant to the rules of this sport

Demian Maia ATTEMPTED 24 takedowns against Tyron Woodley and failed at all of them....but since he gets points for ATTEMPTING takedowns, he won 30-22 on all score cards, right????

I see your humongous amount of posts. Now I see why you have so many. Insert your dumb opinion as if it's a fact using the utmost confidence. It is OKAY to NOT reply, if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Just an FYI.
The guy has a anime pic enough said. <45>

Tibau lost that fight for himself. LOL at anyone saying Tibau "outclassed" Khebob in that fight, in any way. 207 lb. wall of TIbau had a few moments of offense, but was mostly willing to let let Khebob have near total Octagon control and kind of bounce of Tibau for three rounds. Khebob threw about 200 hundred mostly ineffective strikes to Tibua's 10 effective ones, but Tibau let Khebob push him around for almost all of the fight. THis is a case where "Octagon Control" made the difference because Tibau coasted and lost this fight for himself by not doing enough to win.

This fight was the definition of a draw.
I always thought ronda rousey was a big draw, people always tuned in to see her.

Interesting you rate this fight so highly

His head/chin is why conor could NEVER beat him

He can't put him away and he isn't good enough to win a decision

This thread has compelled me to go watch that fight. Let’s see my opinion not that anyone cares.

Yeah, same. Finally got a Fight Pass subscription. It seems to come up every other time Khabib does, so might as well.

I thought Tibua won, but no robbery.

Would like to see a slow mo of that shot.

I mean he did take the left hook. How much harder you want him to get hit? by a flying knee? a question mark kick? lol

A question mark kick is more sneaky than powerful.

Tibau did more damage in that fight and defended all those takedowns. Should've have won in my opinion.
you dont get point defending takedowns, just like you dont get point when you avoid getting hit.

Khabib was fighting tooth and nail with Tibau on prelims while Jon was dominating world title fights.

Oh it can certainly knock you out but that's because it goes around the defence as the opponent is expecting a front kick.

Its one of my faves, but it's no one's most powerful kick even if its their best kick.

Oh it can certainly knock you out but that's because it goes around the defence as the opponent is expecting a front kick.

Its one of my faves, but it's no one's most powerful kick even if its their best kick.
Just let me love this kick without reservation

Back