One of the hardest shots khabib has taken in his career

The Mose beard all dagestani use do wonders for them chins.
5T48AkV.png

Tibau is super tough. One of the guys that's hard to beat that time. Hard to think he's only 37

<TrumpWrong1>

The only time he was remotely hurt was in a sparring match with Islam before UFC 229. He had a small bruise under his eye in an interview during fight week. No other UFC opponent has marked him.

That was a much better strike than anything cannor landed.

You don't get points for defending TDs. You get points for attempting TDs.

Actually, you don't get points for attempting TDs, you get point for securing TDs.

Tibau gets no points for defending all TDs, Khabib gets no points for failing TDs.

You score that fight on the striking where neither guy was particularly effective. Tibau was more so imo but it was a close enough fight that it doesn't really matter who won. If Khabib lost that fight it doesnt' weaken his legacy. He got way better after that fight.

<TrumpWrong1>

The only time he was remotely hurt was in a sparring match with Islam before UFC 229. He had a small bruise under his eye in an interview during fight week. No other UFC opponent has marked him.

I'll let you in on a secret. Getting kneed in the chin doesn't bruise your eye. You can thank me later.

Khabibs head is made out of fucking iron just eats all damage.

You don't get points for defending TDs. You get points for attempting TDs.
Demian Maia ATTEMPTED 24 takedowns against Tyron Woodley and failed at all of them....but since he gets points for ATTEMPTING takedowns, he won 30-22 on all score cards, right????

I see your humongous amount of posts. Now I see why you have so many. Insert your dumb opinion as if it's a fact using the utmost confidence. It is OKAY to NOT reply, if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Just an FYI.

Back