One of the hardest shots khabib has taken in his career

Tibau completely outclassed him in every stage of the fight.
What ? No he didn't. He backed up, landed some counters, defended some take downs and from memory got one take down which lasted like 3 seconds. Khabib was pressing forward, clinching and landing shots of his own. Close fight that could of went either way, in no way was he outclassed.

Last edited:
Actually, you don't get points for attempting TDs, you get point for securing TDs.

Tibau gets no points for defending all TDs, Khabib gets no points for failing TDs.

You score that fight on the striking where neither guy was particularly effective. Tibau was more so imo but it was a close enough fight that it doesn't really matter who won. If Khabib lost that fight it doesnt' weaken his legacy. He got way better after that fight.
Scoring criteria includes aggression.

Attempting a TD is aggression. Attempting a TD but pushing your opponent to the fence is octagon control and general gamesmanship.

Securing a TD is effective grappling.

At the very least attempting a TD > defending a TD.

Pathetic losers who never watched the fight. The only argument they have left, is some fight Khabib won on all scorecards. Khabib will haunt you dumb fucks forever.
no one is half as mad or worked up as you are.

jesus christ, take a fucking breath.

believe it or not, its possible for some people to feel khabib maybe should have lost the decision with out being super hugely big time invested in it one way or another.

Demian Maia ATTEMPTED 24 takedowns against Tyron Woodley and failed at all of them....but since he gets points for ATTEMPTING takedowns, he won 30-22 on all score cards, right????

I see your humongous amount of posts. Now I see why you have so many. Insert your dumb opinion as if it's a fact using the utmost confidence. It is OKAY to NOT reply, if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Just an FYI.
Woodley still controlled the fight with his striking. It's effective striking. The few shots Woodley landed were effective. It's not just number crunching. It's not that simple.

And not only did Woodley defend the TDs he controlled where the fight took place, he was seemingly the aggressor on the feet because he was backing Maia up on the feet. Maia was shooting desperation TD which isn't general ring gamesmanship.

That's more to this game then what goes on in that head of yours.

Khabibs head is made out of fucking iron just eats all damage.

The only post in this thread that doesn’t disgust me. As dominant as Khabib was, we never truly saw his chin tested, and that’s the saddest thing because that chin appears to be rock solid fucking granite. Gay cheese hit him with a hard left hook that didn’t even bother him at all. Sure gay cheese wasn’t planted on his foot, etc. but that boi been taking bear paws to the head since a wee lad. Incredible really 29-0 is sad, would love to see him fight more.

The only post in this thread that doesn’t disgust me. As dominant as Khabib was, we never truly saw his chin tested, and that’s the saddest thing because that chin appears to be rock solid fucking granite. Gay cheese hit him with a hard left hook that didn’t even bother him at all. Sure gay cheese wasn’t planted on his foot, etc. but that boi been taking bear paws to the head since a wee lad. Incredible really 29-0 is sad, would love to see him fight more.
I dont get what you mean. His chin was tested. We all seen him eat hard shots. He took it. If Justin couldnt rattle him,who at 155 is going to? Conor had his chance,but Khabib had that left hand well scouted,and knew exactly how to avoid it,and bait it,duck under it etc,and what is Conor without that left hand? I dont have that feeling about wondering about his chin. It would be cool to see him against some guys he didnt fight,but all in all,im good. Getting out with a 0 in the loss collumn as champ is very difficultt

Tibau was to Khabib what Arona was to Fedor.

So weird seeing Khabib getting Khabib'd.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Should have extended the clip a few seconds. It was at almost exactly the halfway point in the 3rd and Joe and Goldie didn't even notice it because it didn't really have any effect. Khabib pushed right through it and went right back to pressing him against the cage.

If there was a chance for anyone to beat Khabib, that was it because that was his last fight before doing his camps at AKA and learning to strike. His boxing was non-existent, but Tibau didn't really control much of anything and was mashed against the cage most of the fight and left with bruising and a cut over his eye. Neither guy had the other in any danger, and the number of strikes they landed was roughly the same, so they presumably just scored the rounds based on octagon control.

I dont get what you mean. His chin was tested. We all seen him eat hard shots. He took it. If Justin couldnt rattle him,who at 155 is going to? Conor had his chance,but Khabib had that left hand well scouted,and knew exactly how to avoid it,and bait it,duck under it etc,and what is Conor without that left hand? I dont have that feeling about wondering about his chin. It would be cool to see him against some guys he didnt fight,but all in all,im good. Getting out with a 0 in the loss collumn as champ is very difficultt
I get it, but the hardest shot he ever took was from Justin imo. It was that left hook, I don’t remember when in the fight, but I remember thinking it would make or break him. And he didn’t even seem bothered by it. Very strange, all these strikers and no one ever really troubled him. I just want to see him take a hard shot and see how he reacts, but his style is obviously too risk adverse and his grappling skills allowed him to put himself in positions where others would be in trouble. Truly never in trouble, complete domination 29-0. Probably why he retired, why wait until someone catches you?

but it did.

if it wasnt. there would be 1000000s of conor fans posting conor hitting khabib with the illegal knee on the ground.

Now we'll never know...

I get it, but the hardest shot he ever took was from Justin imo. It was that left hook, I don’t remember when in the fight, but I remember thinking it would make or break him. And he didn’t even seem bothered by it. Very strange, all these strikers and no one ever really troubled him. I just want to see him take a hard shot and see how he reacts, but his style is obviously too risk adverse and his grappling skills allowed him to put himself in positions where others would be in trouble. Truly never in trouble, complete domination 29-0. Probably why he retired, why wait until someone catches you?
I mean he did take the left hook. How much harder you want him to get hit? by a flying knee? a question mark kick? lol

Back