"One of the greatest fights in UFC history!!!"

Silva has the fight iq of a house brick. He visibly hurt Brown to the body more than once and yet failed to continue the attack. The beat down was satisfying from my perspective because Silva deserved it for being stupid.

Condit would have finished Silva in the first easily and it took Brown forever to finish a used up gassed Silva. I wasn't impressed at all. I think just Rory, Hendricks, Lombard, DHK, Lawler, and Condit all beat Brown with ease. Not that it matters but even Shields, Askren, Fitch and Okami beat him no prob.

Silva was pathetic. He was gassed in half a round. He was a zombie punching bag.

I don't understand why people get on here and complain about that stuff. It was an exciting fight and I'm sure it was much more exciting being there and watching it live. It might not have been the "best fight ever!" But I could think of a lot more stuff to complain about.

AGAIN, fun fight to watch. I thought this was an forum to discuss stuff UFC related? My bad.

Great first round, but the rest was just Brown fighting a human punching bag.

Definitely not one of the best fights in UFC history.

Was a really fun fight; I was there live. Some people thought it was truly great, others less so. Who gives a shit?

one of the greatest rounds in the history, yes the first one was amazing, but the rest of the fight was just punishment

I felt the same thing for Gil/Diego. Fighters don't usually think their fights are good though until they watch it themselves.

14 year old taking his aggression out online alert.

Don't worry, you will get your big boy hair soon and then nobody will laugh at you anymore.

Lesson learned, in the future just create logical threads, and then log off. Don't sit here and respond to the handful losers that jump in with a barrage of ad hominems.

It's an oxymoron to begin with as there was only a fight for one round; the rest was just a straight beatdown and not a "fight" at all.

Kinda funny to see all these announcers and commentators showing their inner just bleed guy tho.

It's an oxymoron to begin with as there was only a fight for one round; the rest was just a straight beatdown and not a "fight" at all.

Kinda funny to see all these announcers and commentators showing their inner just bleed guy tho.

Right? Comments like that are what you'd expect from a boozed up teenager. Insulting to anybody who actually follows MMA.

I thought the fight was amazing, but hating on things that are awesome is all the rage online.

Because if most people like something and you don't, you are clearly smarter and better than them.

Great post.

Right? Comments like that are what you'd expect from a boozed up teenager. Insulting to anybody who actually follows MMA.

I wonder how these guys felt about that "barn burner" of a super bowl when Denver went up 3-0 and ended up losing 45-10 to SF (forget which one it was but I remember watching it when I was a kid and wondering why the super bowl was such a big deal lol)

Greatest football game ever amirite guys?

ALL the commentary in the UFC is beginning to come over sensationalized. I wish they could be more honest and just call it the way it really is

ALL the commentary in the UFC is beginning to come over sensationalized. I wish they could be more honest and just call it the way it really is

Great to see some intelligent people posting in here.

I thought the fight was amazing, but hating on things that are awesome is all the rage online.

Because if most people like something and you don't, you are clearly smarter and better than them.

i agree but am disappoint you didn't bring up faux racism and blame it on the white devil.

Ya the fight was pretty embarrassing overall. Very sloppy, push over takedowns, botched subs, falling over...reminded me of WMMA

Back