"One of the greatest fights in UFC history!!!"

I only bring up racism when it is appropriate.

Sorry you are so sheltered it never, ever comes up.

I'm also not a racist. I hate racists. My white boyfriend hates racists.

If you think racism isn't a problem, especially when it comes to the anonymous posters online, you are free to live in your own ignorance, but don't project negative qualities on me.

Lol. Your boyfriend is clearly a beta if he puts up with a tin hat nagger like you.

I only bring up racism when it is appropriate.

Sorry you are so sheltered it never, ever comes up.

I'm also not a racist. I hate racists. My white boyfriend hates racists.

If you think racism isn't a problem, especially when it comes to the anonymous posters online, you are free to live in your own ignorance, but don't project negative qualities on me.

Racist hater

kJcTC.gif

Lol. Your constant white knighting of Jon Jones and accusations of racism towards anyone who doesn't like him is ridiculous considering Rampage is one of the most popular fighters on these boards. Did you ever think about the hypocrisy there and that you should think 2x before just pulling the race card? Hmmm? Did you? Did it ever cross your mind that some people don't really look at color or race?

I'm thinking YOU see everything as a racial issue and assume others do too. Grow up

For me it was one of the best fights. There was everything in there, great escapes, jujitsu, knees, elbows, headbutting punches, liver kicks that dropped, head kicks, submission attempts and escapes. The crowd was very excited, i was excited - anticipating a finish that didn't come. Great cardio and volume punches. It was electric.
I don't get the negativity, we got to see a full arsenal and then some.

Tbh this was a very strange fight. Silva having a huge adrenaline dump and/or the cardio of Alistair, and Brown really didn't show any power. I don't know if this has been addressed, but Brown was making some lame excuses in his post fight interview. I mean really... the guy you fought gassed after two mins from a body kick, with less than ten follow up shots, and you had an off night? Very reminiscent of Browne vs. Alistair, but Christ that's a HW known for gassing, who also threw the kitchen sink at Browne whereas Silva threw maybe ten power strikes? If he pulled his head out of his ass and focused on switch kicks to the body he could have made this a fight. As it was he hurt Brown badly to the body at least twice and got his ass beat from corner to corner for a full twelve minutes! I hope Juggernaut gets injured and it's Brown vs. Lawler!!!

For me it was one of the best fights. There was everything in there, great escapes, jujitsu, knees, elbows, headbutting punches, liver kicks that dropped, head kicks, submission attempts and escapes. The crowd was very excited, i was excited - anticipating a finish that didn't come. Great cardio and volume punches. It was electric.
I don't get the negativity, we got to see a full arsenal and then some.

Do you people even read the original post? I said it was a fun exciting fight. It was not one of the greatest fights in UFC history. It wasn't competitive after the first two mins. Was this years Superbowl one of the best NFL games ever? Same/same.

AGAIN, it was a fun exciting fight. I'm not hating on the fight. I'm hating on the commentators announcing to the lowest common denominator and not showing any respect for the history of the sport.

READ!!!!!!

Eh.

It was a disappointing fight because Silva gassed with back mount .. He gassed while Brown was getting smashed.

Weird fight. I probably wouldn't revisit it.

I thought the fight was amazing, but hating on things that are awesome is all the rage online.

Because if most people like something and you don't, you are clearly smarter and better than them.
This.

Do you people even read the original post? I said it was a fun exciting fight. It was not one of the greatest fights in UFC history. It wasn't competitive after the first two mins. Was this years Superbowl one of the best NFL games ever? Same/same.

AGAIN, it was a fun exciting fight. I'm not hating on the fight. I'm hating on the commentators announcing to the lowest common denominator and not showing any respect for the history of the sport.

READ!!!!!!

go to bed

Watching it live and with the energy from the crowd, shit was crazy. Watching it the next day, it was still a crazy fight, but definitely lost some of its luster. But it's always easier to pick things apart the second time around and see it differently

It did cross my mind, before being dismissed as irrelevant and incorrect.

If you listen to the way black fighters are described, especially American ones, you'd notice a clear pattern unless your head is in the sand.

And at any rate, I don't even know you and you brought up an entire different issue in the wrong topic. At best, you are trolling. Fuck off.

Whatever nagger. Keep nagging about nonsense then

Round 1 was really, really good. Reminded me of Hughs/Trigg 2

But no, not the greatest fight in history. hard not to get emotionally swept up in the moment though, for any announcer.

The fight was awesome, I was thoroughly entertained and round one was one of the best rounds I've seen in a while.

There's better things to do than worry about what Anik or Florian said about a fight. They were also there in person right next to they cage, that makes it ten times more exciting.

There's better things to do than worry about what Anik or Florian said about a fight.

I'll never understand why people interject in threads just to bitch about TS starting the thread. If the thread topic is not something you're interested in discussing, just move on with your life.

I thought the fight was amazing, but hating on things that are awesome is all the rage online.

Because if most people like something and you don't, you are clearly smarter and better than them.
I want a tshirt that says this.

Back