• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One hell of a performance right?

Im so glad wilder lost, he's such a mediocre boxer i cant believe how far he got having only a straight right of death lol

I’m very impressed. Is Tyson Fury this good or did Wilder shit the bed? I think Fury deserves all the credit, he put it on him. That was beautiful.
wilder never recovered from that clubbing right hand to the side of his head. the punch caught wilder by surprise. fury is one of the hw greats now even though he looks like a slob.

Wilder was fucking terrible. Slow, couldn't pull the trigger. Awful performance.
Are you guys new to Fury or something?

Not 3-year lay-off Fury, dialed-in Fury makes guys swing at air all night.

They both looked awful actually, Wilder was just more awful.

Are you guys new to Fury or something?

Not 3-year lay-off Fury, dialed-in Fury makes guys swing at air all night.
What? Wilder was terrible, Fury was on point but come on, Wilder fucking sucked. He looked terrible, tell me I'm wrong.

Even before the bleeding ear... Tyson was pushing the pace and using that long jab. I think the weight helped him overpower Wilder in that aspect too. Very smart gameplan... Masterful tactic

Better technically and just made all the right adjustments. Ring IQ is very important..

Yup all over after 2nd rnd kd. Think Fury beats AJ too after that performance. Credit to Wilder who hung in there. Very effective body punches from Fury too.

They both looked awful actually, Wilder was just more awful.

Oh yeah? Go ahead break down the awful performance Tyson Fury just put on. Perhaps share your credentials as well while you’re at it.

Pretty damm impressed, especially from a guy that apparently hits like a little girl.

No 20 stone man who knows technique and trained in boxing for 15 years will hit like a girl, despite what anyone wants to say

Even before the bleeding ear... Tyson was pushing the pace and using that long jab. I think the weight helped him overpower Wilder in that aspect too. Very smart gameplan... Masterful tactic

I thought the weight might make Tyson tire out.. But no because he leaned on Wilder so much..

Change of trainer clearly worked. Kronk gym baby.

What was Wilder referring to about lot going on prior to fight? Anyone?

Oh yeah? Go ahead break down the awful performance Tyson Fury just put on. Perhaps share your credentials as well while you’re at it.

Sure, he won because Wilder just isn't as good as advertised. The heavyweight division is in shambles if both of these guys are undefeated for that long. Fury just swung wildly and even headlocked Wilder numerous times.

Back