• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One hell of a performance right?

Sure, he won because Wilder just isn't as good as advertised. The heavyweight division is in shambles if both of these guys are undefeated for that long. Fury just swung wildly and even headlocked Wilder numerous times.
Belt up son, you're making a right twat of yourself.

A lot less valuable and you'd be on the money lad.

Well lets be honest, we both are simply procuring opinions. You just dont like mine. Thats basically it. You just are more vocal about it.

Well lets be honest, we both are simply procuring opinions. You just dont like mine. Thats basically it. You just are more vocal about it.
Sure but yours is ignorant or you're trolling or you don't watch boxing. Whatever fam you do you with whatever inane predictions you want.

Sure, he won because Wilder just isn't as good as advertised. The heavyweight division is in shambles if both of these guys are undefeated for that long. Fury just swung wildly and even headlocked Wilder numerous times.
This analysis coming from a black belt... Fury dominated and gave a masterful performance, were you watching a stream that kept buffering?

Looked like a pro vs. an amateur

that said, I'm a fan of both guys. Wilder has heart but he got pulverized out there

This analysis coming from a black belt... Fury dominated and gave a masterful performance, were you watching a stream that kept buffering?

Again, he took advantage of a boxer who looked absolutely terrible. Fury is not special by any means.

No, it’s more the fact that you’re opinion is absurd and based on zero knowledge or expertise.

It's important to note that Wilder clearly suffered an ear injury and had poor balance. Big ups to Fury for causing that injury and dominating the fight, but I still think a third fight could be compelling at one point when Wilder heals.

I would now favor Fury in a trilogy fight, but I would not expect it to play out the same way. How often do you see guys blow out an eardrum?

Again, he took advantage of a boxer who looked absolutely terrible. Fury is not special by any means.
He made him look terrible by his boxing prowess.. he predicted he would end the fight and he did. Special he is and I thought Wilder was gonna win... I can accept I was wrong and give props to the better fighter on the night. One defeat does not make a boxer terrible.. You clearly are salty about something.

Fury had a great game plan, pushing Wilder back from round one, forcing the action. He was the bull this time instead of the matador. That shot that busted Wilder's ear drum was basically the fight ender. Great performance from Fury. The guy is such a showman!

Same as yours it seems.

You’re literally saying nothing man lol. Just stop if you can’t back up what you said. Are you one of those guys that just says ridiculous shit to feel cool and different?

It's important to note that Wilder clearly suffered an ear injury and had poor balance. Big ups to Fury for causing that injury and dominating the fight, but I still think a third fight could be compelling at one point when Wilder heals.

I would now favor Fury in a trilogy fight, but I would not expect it to play out the same way. How often do you see guys blow out an eardrum?

Lol

Trilogy fight.

The first fight was corrupt.

Fury is 2 nil.

No 3rd fight, you big dosser. Unless Tyson wants another easy big payday.

Salty Yank fans up in here. Who's the twat that said Ruiz would beat Fury @DeJulez

Lol

Russ did the jazz win this one or did you guys lose it

Wilder had much harder fights between contest, gained some wear and tear on his chin+ came up with the idea to gain 15lbs when Fury already had much better conditioning. Wilder obviously came in with the same gameplan, just hoping to catch Tyson sooner. Tyson came in with a very effective new game plan.

But at the end of the day, Wilder got rocked early and never recovered. It kills ur coordination, power, and cardio.

Fantastic fight by Fury... B.s ass Bayless trying to find any way possible to assist Wilder all fight. Thought the deck was stack against Fury. 2 refs with last names that likely can be bought and bias ass Bayless as ref wtf. All the glory to Fury, couldn't be any happier for him. Wilder fans going to cry in the car lol.
War The Gypsy King !!!

Back