• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One hell of a performance right?

Wilder was in great shape and came off an excellent last fight

Fury is simply better

Wilder has the power and athleticism.

But Fury fights like someone that has been training boxing since he was a toddler. His timing, control of range, footwork, gamesmanship ... boxing just comes naturally to him.

Part of the reason why Tyson’s skills eroded was because he lacked quality opponents who could challenge him early in his career.

It’s not just prime Tyson vs lesser Tyson. It’s not just lesser competition vs better competition. It was both.

I agree. That is why I said which Tyson are we talking about.. But that fellow didn't read it..

Tyson had great skill in his youth but against bad competition. When he finally faced Holyfield, Tyson while younger was washed up.. Tyson/Holyfield in 1990 may have been different..

LOL. All you have to do is go back to my original post you fucking moron. I said it. I said it 10 minutes ago. Christ get an education. His skill set is not in question. However the level of competition he faced well that is. Because it was bad. Live in fantasyland if you want.
U are retard fuck that just wants to keep aruging over nothing u have not proved anything I said wrong. Now go fuck off. First u say Mike Tyson sucks then Mike Tyson is good. U backtracking whore stick to ur guns.

But Fury fights like someone that has been training boxing since he was a toddler. His timing, control of range, footwork, gamesmanship ... boxing just comes naturally to him.
I absolutely loved the cornering too. When Fury started getting a little wild, his cornerman gave him concise directions to not overextend, he followed, and the beating commenced even worse.

The combination of Fury’s skill and a quality corner was everything you want in a team and Wilder’s just bomb style and clueless corner “just back him up” was everything bad you could think of.

+ hes 6 ft 8, longest reach ive ever seen, 270 Pounds and athletic.

What Tyson are you talking about? Because the Mike Tyson that faced Holyfield look like complete shit. All he did was head hunt with power punches. I watched a few rounds of their first fight like a month ago. And I couldn’t believe how fucking awful Mike Tyson looked. It was pathetic.

The Tyson that faced Holyfield was Shit.. Do you dispute this? The younger Tyson was skillful but lacked foes.. Something I covered but you have a 4th grade reading comprehension at best..

U are retard fuck

Uh what??? LOL..

that just wants to keep aruging over nothing u have not proved anything I said wrong. Now go fuck off. First u say Mike Tyson sucks then Mike Tyson is good. U backtracking whore stick to ur guns.

You still can't read.. Or write apparently.. All i ever said was the Tyson that fought Holyfield was shit. Your lack of coherent thought is your own problem. Another example..

If I say "I watched a few rounds of Ali/Holmes and Ali looked like shit". You would leap to the conclusion that I said "Ali is shit" and attempt to lecture me about his career accomplishments.. You can't comprehend..

Last edited:
The Tyson that faced Holyfield was Shit.. Do you dispute this? The younger Tyson was skillful but lacked foes.. Something I covered but you have a 4th grade reading comprehension at best..

Uh what??? LOL..

You still can't read.. Or write apparently.. All i ever said was the Tyson that fought Holyfield was shit. Your lack of coherent thought is your own problem. Another example..

If I say "I watched a few rounds of Ali/Holmes and Ali looked like shit". You would leap to the conclusion that I said "Ali is shit" and attempt to lecture me about his career accomplishments.. You can't comprehend..
Please keep going, So what ur saying is I was right all along?

tenor.gif

how's the hangover kiddo?

I agree. That is why I said which Tyson are we talking about.. But that fellow didn't read it..

Tyson had great skill in his youth but against bad competition. When he finally faced Holyfield, Tyson while younger was washed up.. Tyson/Holyfield in 1990 may have been different..

I saw him fight in the summer of 1983 as a amateur in the Empire State Games. It was all pretty much "how is that little guy even going to reach that big dude?" then, bam, fight's over.

I saw him fight in the summer of 1983 as a amateur in the Empire State Games. It was all pretty much "how is that little guy even going to reach that big dude?" then, bam, fight's over.

Last night when he got in the ring he was looking tiny even compared to Holyfield. And obviously Holyfield was a small HW, even by the standards of that era..

BOOOOOOMMB SQQQUAAA...............ish?

Back