Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Re: supergirl fight.
Seems like a robbery in spirit but if judging round by round its 1 each and then third round was a tossup with arguably supergirls early aggression putting her over the top. Not disagreeing with the general consensus over the fight as a whole. But according to scoring rules as I know them supergirl has a good argument for winning.

Lesson: knock 'em out, goddamit.

Re: supergirl fight.
Seems like a robbery in spirit but if judging round by round its 1 each and then third round was a tossup with arguably supergirls early aggression putting her over the top. Not disagreeing with the general consensus over the fight as a whole. But according to scoring rules as I know them supergirl has a good argument for winning.

Lesson: knock 'em out, goddamit.
So walking forward getting punched in the face wins fights now. Interesting

If you watched the fight with the commentary turned off supergirl lost all three rounds.

Ya Supergirl lost that fight for sure. She even knows it.

Her opponent had a lot of wasted aggression though. Had she been more methodical in her approach she could had finished her and not tired herself out.

Ya Supergirl lost that fight for sure. She even knows it.

Her opponent had a lot of wasted aggression though. Had she been more methodical in her approach she could had finished her and not tired herself out.

If she had just chilled and picked her shots she would have finished it for sure. Supergirl was out on her feet.

Only got herself to blame honestly.

I like One cos they treat the thai fighters well and pay them well. Its good to see in muay thai where there is not as many oppurtunities to earn good money. Great to see nong-o and sam-a being treated well. But gifting supergirl a decision cos she has more tit tok followers or some bullshit is annoying.

byZwaWQ9QXBp

Morocco is about to dominate the kickboxing world.

Tawanchai looked great! I can't wait for him vs Nong O

The plan was Tawanchai vs Nong-O next, but Tawanchai said he struggled to make weight and that he wants to fight for the title at Featherweight next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back