Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

He at least looked motivated this time. In the last Marat fight, he seemed bored. I agree though -- he hasn't fallen off completely or anything, but I've seen him look sharper
He still did a lot more than Superbon in my opinion.

Anyway, Sittichai pays the price for not owning boxing. Everybody expect boxing skills in fighting.

Sittichai"s boxing is close to 0.

I know Sittichai is smart but in 3-round fights he will never be a long-term champion WITHOUT HANDS. Even in 5-round he will have a problem here with Petrosyan and Co. Because here"s a higher class than Glory.

He still did a lot more than Superbon in my opinion.

Anyway, Sittichai pays the price for not owning boxing. Everybody expect boxing skills in fighting.

Sittichai"s boxing is close to 0.
this is far from truth

Sitthichai developed one of the best basic boxing skills in his KB career, this fight was messy, lots of kicks and it was all about exploring holes after landing the kicks

Petch certainly not a noob, but Yod should have an edge (he stole the round)

MT is a lot slower, and these gloves look really small. I dislike the gloves!

this is far from truth

Sitthichai developed one of the best basic boxing skills in his KB career, this fight was messy, lots of kicks and it was all about exploring holes after landing the kicks

I didn"t say he has no hands, he simply doesn"t bring lately boxing skills. Very poor.

range matter oh boy

good round for Peth,used well his range as getting yod away from him with teeps, good defense btw.

R1: 10-9 Yod
R2: 10-9 Petch

He outclassed Yod, very fluent fight! Petch held the ring also for a big while, Yod still wanted to be the aggressor but went toe-to-toe and entered his tactics of physical shape and counterpunching. Stupid from Yod!

I would score 3rd round as a Draw! If not, slight edge for Yod.

29-29 or 29-28 Yod...

look like pet got this

10-9 Petch

All the leg kicks of Yod were absorbed, counterpunching tactic working well for Pech, then 1st clinches, a lot of them...

10-9 Yod
10-9 Petch
10-10
10-9 Petch

another Phet´s round

wanna see Phet vs petro 3

Back