ONE: A New Tomorrow Jitmuangnon vs Haggerty 2, Jan 10 2:30/5:30am Official Discussion.

Aung can actually fly with those ears mang.

Yamada doesn't have a liver or something? Ughh that looked disgusting!

I fucking love muay thai with MMA gloves

this thread should always be stickied in the UFC Discussion imo

Yamada was like a competitive punching bag that fight

Did Yamada breal Sangmanee's nose?

Yeah, Sangmanee slipping on a banana peel and falling out of the ring was pretty much Yamada's only path to victory in that one

is this a gimme fight for the japanese(?) girl against the indian?

Thai and yes, it was. One has really wanted a 3-title champion since Nguyen's run a couple years back. They're feeding Stamp easy mma fights to build her up to a title fight with Angela Lee.

Olivier "Yamasaki" Coste needs to referee in the UFC. Props to Stamp "I saw an opening for a submission but I preferred to hit her"
<{JustBleed}>

There are times when I feel like I've been watching One: Dancing With The Thais tonight.

Was expecting it to be closer than that. Rodtang is a beast.

I love Rodtang's style. I watch ONE periodically and he always puts on a great fight. He looked like a beast tonight. He's my favorite fighter in ONE right now.

Weird fight and weird decision. With stadiul scoring Muangthai should have won because he did a lot more damage especially in the last round but in a 1 points per round system Brice Delval should have won IMO because he won the first two rounds.

Just finished watching it, I think Muangthai finished strong enough in the 2nd round to steal it. Looked like Delval landed a few more strikes but I think Muangthai landed the harder better scoring ones with the body kicks. Close round though, but I have Muangthai winning it with either scoring system.

Just finished watching it, I think Muangthai finished strong enough in the 2nd round to steal it. Looked like Delval landed a few more strikes but I think Muangthai landed the harder better scoring ones with the body kicks. Close round though, but I have Muangthai winning it with either scoring system.
Maybe you're right. I can see why some people thought the other guy won though.

RodTank i.e. Godtang engages beast mode and gets another great win.

The most exciting fighter in ONE super series.

MMA: Aung La NSang
Muay Thai: Rodtang
Kickboxing: Petrosyan

Back