ONE: A New Tomorrow Jitmuangnon vs Haggerty 2, Jan 10 2:30/5:30am Official Discussion.

One FC is awesome. Muay Thai with 4oz gloves.. you don't get much better than that.

Rodtang vs Haggerty 1 was an instant classic. Amazing fight

Edit: Haggerty vs Sam-A was awesome. Rodtang one was good but kind of one sided IIRC
bareknucles Muay Thai is better

Homeboy tried to leglock the ref after he got popped ha! Shinetagtabwollxiaz from Mongolia is my dude.

Bro that 2nd round between Pinto vs Noi is absolutely NUTS. What it is to be young..

No clue who Pierotti and Magomedaliev are, but im putting my money on the Russian with a last name ending in V.

Does One Fc always held the events in such small places? It looks like it doesn't have more than 1000 people

Weird fight and weird decision. With stadium scoring Muangthai should have won because he did a lot more damage especially in the last round but in a 10 points per round system Brice Delval should have won IMO because he won the first two rounds.

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK REF?????????

OMG

Liam Harrison is a great guy btw, been on the JRE

Terrible ref - out on the second knockdown. Didn't need to see him get knocked cold (that las tpunch looked like it barely grazed him from the replay too).

Terrible ref - out on the second knockdown. Didn't need to see him get knocked cold (that las tpunch looked like it barely grazed him from the replay too).
Yeah. He was done. No need to put him there to take more damage. I hate when refs do that.

Fairly certain early prelims aren't region restricted and stream on youtube & twitter.

Otherwise check B/R Live.

Well u are wrong early prelims are no longer streaming live

Back