ONE: A New Tomorrow Jitmuangnon vs Haggerty 2, Jan 10 2:30/5:30am Official Discussion.

Zoltsetseg was a fire cracker in ONE Warrior Series. Looking forward to seeing how he performs on the big stage.

Ayaka Mira is an interesting case, as she has one go to, but almost nobody has been able to stop her from getting there.
Zoltsetseg had Ma trying to lock in a kneebar on the ref. Just watching the fights now...

What a fight!! Pinto and Noi bringing it!
Pinto fought like the terminator. Even in defeat I’m a fan now. He looked like he wanted to go a few more rounds. Zero quit in Pinto. What a fight. Noi won that fight, but both fighters stock rises after that one IMO.

Magomedaliev was inspired by all the MT fights on the card. The “Russian wrestler” turned Pierroti into a heavy bag. Magomedaliev with the strategic cup shot because he was gassing? Either way another great fighter from Dagestan...
@kungfoolmasta always put money on the unknown Dagestani fighter when in doubt I guess.<Fedor23>

Weird fight and weird decision. With stadiul scoring Muangthai should have won because he did a lot more damage especially in the last round but in a 1 points per round system Brice Delval should have won IMO because he won the first two rounds.
MuayThaiGym with the most humble post fight interview of all time. I thought they scored the fight as a whole in ONE particularly MT fights, I guess I was wrong.....

MuayThaiGym with the most humble post fight interview of all time. I thought they scored the fight as a whole in ONE particularly MT fights, I guess I was wrong.....
It said before the fight they use a 10-points must system. I think the mma fights are scored as a whole. At least according to their website
https://www.onefc.com/martial-arts/

Yeah. He was done. No need to put him there to take more damage. I hate when refs do that.
Ref wasn’t stopping that until he was unconscious. But, I give him a break because that fight ending sequence happened somewhat fast and Lee was throwing lightning fast strikes.

It said before the fight they use a 10-points must system. I think the mma fights are scored as a whole. At least according to their website
https://www.onefc.com/martial-arts/
Seems strange to me for an organization to score MMA as a whole and then MT using the 10 point must system. The MT judges still heavily favor damage and significant strikes.

Zoltsetseg had Ma trying to lock in a kneebar on the ref. Just watching the fights now...
just watched that fight with mongolian commentators and they were hyped.

The experiences difference between Jitmuangnon's 300 fights to Haggerty 20 was on full display tonight. I'm going to start following the sport more closely from now on, there were some really good fights!

The experiences difference between Jitmuangnon's 300 fights to Haggerty 20 was on full display tonight. I'm going to start following the sport more closely from now on, there were some really good fights!

Wait'll you see Rodtang vs. Seksan. Seksan is like the Justin Gaethje of Muay Thai and turns every fight into a violent Just Bleed war.

Wait'll you see Rodtang vs. Seksan. Seksan is like the Justin Gaethje of Muay Thai and turns every fight into a violent Just Bleed war.

Thanks, I'll watch it tomorrow!

I like his fight against Petchdam

I just wonder if the stadium fight uses a small glove. how far could rodtang go?

Just like I sad, Stamp and Thanh won the bouts. Two very big talents at ONE FC

Just like I sad, Stamp and Thanh won the bouts. Two very big talents at ONE FC

Very impressed with Stamp, would like to see her in there with Lee in a year or so after a couple of fights.

Thanh is good, but I have fears for him against a good wrestler.

get that stamp fairtex girl in the ufc

actually she should just stay in one im sure shes got a huge sponsorship deal with fairtex.

Last edited:
Rodtang fighting Yodlekpet right now if anyone is curious.

link to live stream:

Back