On rewatch I gave Jones a pretty convincing 49-46

Lol another Gtfoh thread

If you ever need to rewatch a fight to rescore it

You are a dumb ass

that shows us one thing. you dont know how to score mate.

I am speaking specifically about round 2, Reyes did not have a significant amount of clean offense landed in round 2, he tried with that flurry but Jones avoided most of those significant strikes Reyes attempted and that was just inside one minute of round 2.
Absolutely disagree. Reyes was fighting intelligently off the back foot and clearly landed more strikes and the more significant strikes. It was closer in the later parts of the round but the majority of the exchanges still had Reyes with the better moments.

Over the next 4 minutes of the round Jon was leading the dance, he was also doing a good job of checking Reyes kicks and defending Reyes kicks, while opening up with kicks of his own. Jon began to land some clean solid leg kicks he landed a solid side kick to Reyes body and he landed a good left hook and some clean jabs. Reyes best shot was an uppercut he caught Jones with, but I value Jones 4 minutes of controlling the pace and making Reyes go backwards as well as attacking with his kicks and landing some good clean strikes of his own enough to win that round for Jones.
Like I said before. Jon did good stuff. He had good moments. But he just didn't do a lot. He just walked forward and landed generally ineffectual strikes. Reyes was landing good counters and harder shots. I cannot give Jon a round just for walking forward.
To your point of takedowns being defended by Reyes it was worth noting that Jon Jones attempted no takedowns in the second round at all.

When you have some time I suggest rewatching round 2, it had its competitive moments yes but Jones was walking Reyes down for a majority of that round.
I did mix up the TDs. That's my bad. However, walking someone down while getting clearly outstuck doesn't change that you're getting out struck.

You shouldn't be awarded for moving forward if it isn't winning you exchanges.

Absolutely disagree. Reyes was fighting intelligently off the back foot and clearly landed more strikes and the more significant strikes. It was closer in the later parts of the round but the majority of the exchanges still had Reyes with the better moments.

Like I said before. Jon did good stuff. He had good moments. But he just didn't do a lot. He just walked forward and landed generally ineffectual strikes. Reyes was landing good counters and harder shots. I cannot give Jon a round just for walking forward.

I did mix up the TDs. That's my bad. However, walking someone down while getting clearly outstuck doesn't change that you're getting out struck.

You shouldn't be awarded for moving forward if it isn't winning you exchanges.
I really think people are conflating rounds 2 and 3

I didn't have to rewatch it Reyes didn't do enough to take the belt, I saw that the first time...

I really think people are conflating rounds 2 and 3

I am thinking many people are as well, that is why I suggested @GreatSaintGuillotine rewatch round 2 again, it was not me attempting to be snarky by suggesting he do so, I believe by rewatching it again you could see a case for Jon Jones winning round 2.

Round 3 was a much more competitive round I believe it could have gone either way.

Scored it for Reyes watching live.. Jones clearly won upon re-watching.

Scored it for Hendricks live.. GSP clearly lost upon re-watching.

Did I sherdog right sherbros?

This exactly proves my point. The most moronic posters can't create a cogent argument so they recycle the exact same 5-6 gifs over and over thinking they are clever. Never realizing they are actually clinically retarded.

Rational thought gives these idiots conniptions, I can just sense the B.O. and neck beard of this fucking moron.

If you ever need to rewatch a fight to rescore it

You are a dumb ass

Some people get drunk and messed up with their friends during fights.. Not everyone has the luxury of just watching the fight in their mom's basement like you.

Somebody made a video of the 3rd round. It tallied up strikes that land.
The video is a bit bias against Jon but I still gave it to Reyes.
For me, it added to something like 24-21 Reyes in terms of overall scoring so I'd give it 10-9 to round 3 for Reyes.

I have not seen this fight. I cannot say one way or the other but man do people see completely different things. This shit is crazy. I would venture to guess that a high percentage of people on this site don’t know how to properly score a fight(myself included).

I have not seen this fight. I cannot say one way or the other but man do people see completely different things. This shit is crazy. I would venture to guess that a high percentage of people on this site don’t know how to properly score a fight(myself included).
It was a very close fight particularly in rounds 2 and 3

There are many different ways to see it

I had called the 49-46 jones prior to the fight ending. It isnt absurd at all. The hate for Jones and gobbling up Rogan's every word is really influencing the narrative.

Jones 49-46 easy call

Lol Reyes landed 50% more strikes in round 3 than Jones, now claiming thats a clear round for Jones is ridiculous, you can atleast put some effort into your trolling.

Some people get drunk and messed up with their friends during fights.. Not everyone has the luxury of just watching the fight in their mom's basement like you.
Triggered

Back