• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'malley is the first modern looking champion and this is going to explode the ufc fan base numbers

I didn't realize sherdog was so full of those old guys in a rocking chair screaming "get off my lawn!". I personally wouldn't go for a rainbow afro, but it's strange as hell that so many around here are bothered by it.

Aljo is better looking, IMO. No homo.

Neither one is good looking.

Wonderman and GSP are better looking than both of them, and they're both 40+ :D

If push comes to shove I agree with you though, O'Malley is actually quite ugly IMO, even when you look past his absurd try hard image.

We never had a good looking and modern looking champion that is aimed at Gen Z new fans. Ufc was in desperate need for this in order to expand their business . Until now vast majority of ufc fanbase was gen x. O'Malley is going to be bigger for the ufc than Conor and Ronda combined.

Good looking?

Kid has scrawled all over his face in crayon.

At used in my day, idiots used to just eat the crayons.

(I'm just kidding, I'm a fan of O'Malley - not face tattoos though lol)

We never had a good looking and modern looking champion that is aimed at Gen Z new fans. Ufc was in desperate need for this in order to expand their business . Until now vast majority of ufc fanbase was gen x. O'Malley is going to be bigger for the ufc than Conor and Ronda combined.
He might be but I wouldn't wet my panties just yet, TS.

I didn't realize sherdog was so full of those old guys in a rocking chair screaming "get off my lawn!". I personally wouldn't go for a rainbow afro, but it's strange as hell that so many around here are bothered by it.

Avoid the war room like plague friend.

The kinda marginal things that people obsess about furiously used to blow my mind on the daily lol

Yay. Let's get a bunch of fucking dweebs invading the sport. Awesome.

yeah the new meth'ed out juggalo Ronald McDonald look?
EGNceUKW4AAt0Vs.jpg

Neither one is good looking.

Wonderman and GSP are better looking than both of them, and they're both 40+ :D

If push comes to shove I agree with you though, O'Malley is actually quite ugly IMO, even when you look past his absurd try hard image.
Must have forgot about Rockhold?

I like O'Malley but he looks like crap. If he walked around in my neighborhood people would think he was on drugs.

I get what OP is saying..
O'Malley's image and presentation is clearly speaking to gen z. The hair, the stoopid face tats, a skinny gamer..
Sean is definitely gonna make the UFC a lot of money and he's great for their business.

This is what he means by "modern looking".
The ufc had to put the fight for free on YouTube to get eyes on him.. his teeny bopper twitch fans don’t buy ppv, they stream illegally

The reason O’Malley will be popular is cuz it gives wiener looking loser white guys hope that they may achieve something in life lmao.

Why because he looks like someone gave a bag of skittles the herp?

"He has charisma."

-fanboys

I give O'Malley his dues now as a fighter, he is a legit striker with improved TDD. He's way better than I've ever given him credit for.

But as far as charisma, holy fuck he has all the charisma of a broomhandle.

And with the amount of effort and tryhard-ness he's put into his image, he might want to work on his voice a bit. Has the most stereotypical nerd voice imaginable, sounds like your average redditor.

Back