• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'malley is the first modern looking champion and this is going to explode the ufc fan base numbers

KanoKanito

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
We never had a good looking and modern looking champion that is aimed at Gen Z new fans. Ufc was in desperate need for this in order to expand their business . Until now vast majority of ufc fanbase was gen x. O'Malley is going to be bigger for the ufc than Conor and Ronda combined.

Old school champion:

marco-ruas-2f2268d0-dde8-448f-9239-b7075f4a043-resize-750.jpeg

Modern looking champion:

sean-omalley-weighin.jpg

I know which one I prefer.

I get what OP is saying..
O'Malley's image and presentation is clearly speaking to gen z. The hair, the stoopid face tats, a skinny gamer..
Sean is definitely gonna make the UFC a lot of money and he's great for their business.

This is what he means by "modern looking".

We never had a good looking and modern looking champion that is aimed at Gen Z new fans. Ufc was in desperate need for this in order to expand their business . Until now vast majority of ufc fanbase was gen x. O'Malley is going to be bigger for the ufc than Conor and Ronda combined.

Modern?

Degenerate-looking, more like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back