• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'malley is the first modern looking champion and this is going to explode the ufc fan base numbers

Merab is likely a nightmare match-up for him, but I agree that he'll be a huge star. I think the belt is likely Merab's for the taking regardless of who the champ is. I simply don't see anyone being able to survive the pace he puts on them. His fight vs Yan was very telling - I came away thinking Yan was for sure the better fighter, yet I also know he'll never win that fight. I think that's true for most anyone Merab goes up against.

Also, Aljo is shredded AF, natty, too. I think haters are a lil jelly.

Old school champion:

marco-ruas-2f2268d0-dde8-448f-9239-b7075f4a043-resize-750.jpeg

Modern looking champion:

sean-omalley-weighin.jpg

I know which one I prefer.

Sean would prison rape that "old school champ".

He literally looks like a McGregor fanboy

I understand what TS is saying… I don’t like it, but logically it makes sense. O’Malley represents a spokesperson for generation of potential fans that the UFC will make millions off of. I had more younger people (gym, work, socially) asking me my thoughts about this fight then any recent UFC fight I can remember. There were a bunch of people at my place for it and like 8 of them that were pro O’Malley were all early 20’s.

The world is changing sherbros.

sugar shins looks like he should be fighting in a they/them division.. which will probably end up being a thing if the UFC continues trying to appeal to people who look like him

modern looking? he looks like a gay ronald mcdonald. i can respect his skills, but zoomers have terrible aesthetic taste.

Cant decide whats worse: Skinny jeans, pink cornrows, or having a tekashi 6-9 tattoo on oneself

Don't want a pink-haired champion who looks like Ronald McDonald. Not really loving it.

Modern "Champion Look" - is THE oxymoron of the F'n Century !

He clearly has a great sense of humor. He has a bird tattoo on his bird chest

I honestly think his hairstyle and thick gold chain trigger the hell out of these klanboys (hence all the hate). Hes going for a retro 1980s New York look

I don't come here that often, but do you guys get any engagement at all with these race baiting posts? It seems like you get 1 or 2 likes, but are generally ignored on this site.

Back