Olive Garden

where did your 7 yr old daughter get the idea to go to an olive garden? seems like a strange choice for a kid that age

I like Bucca di Beppo's if anyone cares. I honestly think its the advertising though, we dont even have an Olive Garden here but I was always under the impression it was a quality restaurant growing up as a kid.

where did your 7 yr old daughter get the idea to go to an olive garden? seems like a strange choice for a kid that age

She was taken their by granny a few months ago so all she can fucking talk about is 'Olive Garden'.

It was her birthday so meh.

ok, just throwing this out there, is there not a legitimate italian restaurant where you live? I live in NY so there are a ton.

Not really, unless I want to head the Galleria area or Mid Town but I'm not fucking taking a 7 year old there for nice Italian.

I'd been happier if we went to chuckee cheese

Not really, unless I want to head the Galleria area or Mid Town but I'm not fucking taking a 7 year old there for nice Italian.

whoa whoa whoa, brawls break out at chuck e cheese nowadays.

:p

My daughter turned 7 yesterday and she wanted to go to Olive Garden to celebrate.

The last time I was there was roughly 12 years ago and I'm nearly certain then I also said that it was the last time I would ever go there.

24 hours later and I'm repeating bread sticks - I feel bloated and blech.

Anyone here frequent this place?
Haven't been in a while. Maybe 4 years.

I haven't been there in a good while, like 2 yrs or something, but Olive Garden isn't that bad for the price. Unless the place has gone downhill since last time I went.
It's not top tier, but it's pretty good.

Nowadays if I want Italian that I know will be on point I hit up Carrabba's.

The carrabas near me shut down. I was disappoint.

everybody can't live in an area that has quality authentic italian food. if you live in one of these places, and the olive garden is the only thing around, then it's perfectly fine. it's not amazing food, but it's decent-enough.

everybody can't live in an area that has quality authentic italian food. if you live in one of these places, and the olive garden is the only thing around, then it's perfectly fine. it's not amazing food, but it's decent-enough.

This. I love the hell out of Olive Garden. I dont see what the problem is, it tastes great. However, I live Eastern Oregon. We aint got shit out here. Olive Garden is a treat for us out here in the desert. Over abundance of authentic Mexican food, but fancy eating over is the OG.

I like Bucca di Beppo's if anyone cares. I honestly think its the advertising though, we dont even have an Olive Garden here but I was always under the impression it was a quality restaurant growing up as a kid.

there's one here in san Francisco as well, and to me it's barely above the olive garden. maybe even at the same level. i wasn't impressed, anyway. it's a good place to bring a lot of people for a party on the cheap, though. lot's of family-sized dishes.

She was taken their by granny a few months ago so all she can fucking talk about is 'Olive Garden'.

It was her birthday so meh.

Same with me, my 9 year old loves the place. I limit her to two trips a year and I blame my mother taking her there for creating this problem.
The salad is good.
I always get the same thing. They have a salmon with broccoli meal. Hard to screw up Salmon and I get them to bring me a couple lemons for the salmon.

Everything is Italian in NJ. Haven't been to an Olive Garden in years. I don't really remember much about it.

I live in NY. I have amazing family style Italian restaurants all over the place. I never go to the Olive Garden. It's disgusting.

I know it's not legit italian food but it's not bad just a bit expensive.

I would take Taco Bell over olive garden any day.

The opening of this video always cracks me up

"it's an ancient type of food"
Hahahah what a stupid bitch. You've had the tomato for 400 years you idiot.

Italian is just fast food style greek

The galleria?

John?

Back