Olive Garden

My gf loves it I hate it. So we eat there pretty often

Never been but from what I hear it's nothing special

Don't frequent, too expensive for ok food. Last time I went my ex said she was buying... Three whiskies and a steak later just my part of the tab alone was almost $40.

Lolz...

I think I've been there twice in the last 10 years. My wife is 1/4 Itilian and grew up eating authentic pastas, so Olive Garden is pretty much out of the question. We go to her parents house for dinner 1~2 a month, and do you know what we eat??? God damn tacos. What's even worse is they cover them in ketchup. Taco Bell doesn't even fuck up tacos that bad.

I think I've been there twice in the last 10 years. My wife is 1/4 Itilian and grew up eating authentic pastas, so Olive Garden is pretty much out of the question. We go to her parents house for dinner 1~2 a month, and do you know what we eat??? God damn tacos. What's even worse is they cover them in ketchup. Taco Bell doesn't even fuck up tacos that bad.

this post mad me lol

We have two in edmonton and not many in other places. When ever people come out to visit they will want to go.

Not my style but it's alright. Bread is good

East side Marios is a place I really like. Is it also in the states?

Don't frequent, too expensive for ok food. Last time I went my ex said she was buying... Three whiskies and a steak later just my part of the tab alone was almost $40.

Lolz...

How much do you expect to pay for 3 glasses of whiskey and a steak? 35-40$ sounds about right to me...

I don't mind olive garden, dont go there often because I feel like pasta is usually overpriced for what you actually get

How much do you expect to pay for 3 glasses of whiskey and a steak? 35-40$ sounds about right to me...

I don't mind olive garden, dont go there often because I feel like pasta is usually overpriced for what you actually get

This was 10 years ago, bruh. That shit would be around $55 now.

ok, just throwing this out there, is there not a legitimate italian restaurant where you live? I live in NY so there are a ton.

I haven't been there in a good while, like 2 yrs or something, but Olive Garden isn't that bad for the price. Unless the place has gone downhill since last time I went.
It's not top tier, but it's pretty good.

Nowadays if I want Italian that I know will be on point I hit up Carrabba's.

It's not bad, not great.

You can get their unlimited soup and breadsticks for like $5-6, I think.

Their pasta fajioli (<-- the j should be a g) and zuppa toscana are good.

Also weird to get steak.at a pasta place

Also weird to get steak.at a pasta place

Not really. She wanted to go there, I didn't want to. She insisted we go, said she'd pay. So I got the most expensive entre, or at least one of them.

Don't question my motives, bruh bruh. Bobby knows what he's doing.

Went there some in college but I don't really go anymore. The last time I went was about a year ago.

Back