Olive Garden

"quality italian" food is usually overprice and under portioned anyway.
The "Family places" are just using the same canned tomatoes and dried pasta Olive Garden orders from Sysco or US Foods anyway, they just taste better.
My gf and I went to a really good Italian place out here and racked up a nice little bill, but after only a single appetizer that was minuscule, two pastas we finished with ease at double the price they would be at OG, and drinks (great wine selection admittedly), I wish I had just gone to good ol' OG.

Just went yesterday, actually. I don't go often. Maybe once every 2-3 months, but I enjoy it when I go. They are usually way overpriced for most stuff, but they have a good 'deal' menu.

I eat there once every 2 or 3 months. I don't mind it at all.

I like Bucca di Beppo's if anyone cares. I honestly think its the advertising though, we dont even have an Olive Garden here but I was always under the impression it was a quality restaurant growing up as a kid.

Went to Bucca di Beppo's for a family reunion several years ago for the first and last time. Got halfway through whatever I had ordered and found a piece of plastic wrap they had missed taking off the semi-frozen entr

I had a good soup once but waiting 90 minutes for a table like we're at a nightclub annoyed me a lot.

My daughter turned 7 yesterday and she wanted to go to Olive Garden to celebrate.

The last time I was there was roughly 12 years ago and I'm nearly certain then I also said that it was the last time I would ever go there.

24 hours later and I'm repeating bread sticks - I feel bloated and blech.

Anyone here frequent this place?

you can afford olive garden? you must have that fuck money.

Haven't been in years. Philly has Italian BYOB's on every corner.

Macaroni Grill > Olive Garden

Came here to say this, just go to Macaroni Grill next time. It's basically an improved/upscale version of Olive Garden with much better food.

the basic menu is nothing special, but i am not a food snob who thinks its just cool to bash any chain restaurant ala anthony bourdain. olive garden is awesome for lunch. get the soup and salad. their salad is good, just be sure they don't over dress it. the key is the zuppa tuscano (sp?). soup. that shit is incredible. dip the bread sticks in it. i am always good for four bowls of that. stick to that and olive garden is awesome

Went to Bucca di Beppo's for a family reunion several years ago for the first and last time. Got halfway through whatever I had ordered and found a piece of plastic wrap they had missed taking off the semi-frozen entr

i have gone three times and have to reluctantly say i dont care for buca di beppos even though i wanted to. i love the family style concept, etc. it isnt bad, its just that their are better options. if i am not paying, its ok, but i dont think i would go on my dime. when you are in vegas, medicrity doesnt cut it. you have to be good with so many incredible otions.

(i realize i wrote this immediately after saying olive garden is great)

I think we're all the same way. Hate one chain but love another one. A lot depends on personal experience.

Not really. She wanted to go there, I didn't want to. She insisted we go, said she'd pay. So I got the most expensive entre, or at least one of them.

Don't question my motives, bruh bruh. Bobby knows what he's doing.

Fuck bitches get money

I went for the first time in years not too long ago. It's perfectly serviceable food in my opinion, but not the kind of thing I'm going to go and pay those prices for, especially when the atmosphere is bland as well.

And hey, the last thing I am is a food snob. I mean fuck, Applebees is one of my favorite restaurants.

I used not to really be a fan of olive garden because I'm not really a fan of italian food. I went with my GF though and started getting their other meals like steak or grilled chicken with veggiest and it was good. Add the fact that their salad and breadsticks are awesome and it's great. I sometimes just get a house salad to go with chicken and it's awesome.

Went there once I think in San Luis Obispo.

Probably the worst "Italian" food I've ever had, especially the noodles wore horrible. Overall a nice place, but the food sucks.

Back