Older actors who played Teens in movies

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jason Earles of Hannah Montana was 29 years old playing Miley cyrus short older teen brother, when the show was over he was 34.
TI4U_u1265917118.jpg

Alan Ruck played a 16 year old in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off but was 30 years old in real life
ferris-bueller_0.jpg

Stacey Dash was 29 when she was in the movie Clueless playing a 16 year old
5387423969bedd822346c950-750-498.jpg

Aaron Yoo played a 16 year old in the movie Disturbia in 2007 he was Shia Lebeauf best friend in the film, in real life he was 28 years old
fhd007DTB_Aaron_Yoo_006.jpg

Michael Cudlitz who played Abraham of Walking Dead is 53 years old now, in Mighty Ducks D3 played Cole, a 17 year old hockey player, this was 1996 he was 32 years old in real life, Emilio Estevez the head coach Gordon Bombay was only 34 years old in real life.
Capture.jpg

Gabrielle Carteris of Beverly hills 90210 played a 16 year old and in real life was 29 years old
She is on top of Jason Priestly

Ian Ziering was the second oldest at 26 and Luke Perry was the third oldest at 24 all playing 16 year olds in 1990
Beverly-Hills-90210_FOX_042215-638x425.jpg

Henry Winkler aka the Fonz was 28 years old when he played the 17 year old in happy days

Trevor Donovan - 90210 played a 16 year on the reboot but was 31 at the time
Trevor-Donovan-90210.jpg

Bianca Lawson - Pretty Little Liars played a teen and was 31 years old
Bianca-Lawson-in-Pretty-Little-Liars.jpg

Here is the full list a lot of them are in their 30s playing teens
https://screenrant.com/older-actors-playing-teenagers-movies-tv/

It's crazy bro. My lawyer still tells me I shouldn't jack off to teen programming though

Didn't really watch Happy Days, but caught an episode here and there.

I always thought The Fonz was some older dude hanging around high school kids.

6MOoxoK.jpg

I didn't realize the Fonz was supposed to be a teenager. Just some degenerate drop out.

Joseph Gordon Levitt could still play a highschool kid

Lucas Black played a troubled 17 year old american teenager in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. He was 26 back then and he looked 35:

latest

Stockard Channing in Grease was playing a teenager and she was 34
da1fde81dfeee46f6e7447a0f36a152d.jpg

That whole cast was adults playing teens. Olivia Newton John was 30

grease-gif.gif

I didn't realize the Fonz was supposed to be a teenager. Just some degenerate drop out.
Didn't really watch Happy Days, but caught an episode here and there.

I always thought The Fonz was some older dude hanging around high school kids.

6MOoxoK.jpg

I always thought fonz was supposed to be older , and I was stupid young last time I watched happy days

Tread carefully OP, youre one google search away from a warrant lol

Lucas Black played a troubled 17 year old american teenager in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. He was 26 back then and he looked 35:

latest

The receding hairline didn't help.

It also didn't help that they had to do Furious 7 9 years later and he had to be the same age!

Luke Perry looked like a 35yo man in 90210. Forehead wrinkles and shit.

I'm sure they just did it for legal and liability issues but man, it ruined me as a teen wondering why I didn't look grown up like in the movies. Unrealistic expectations.

Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim. This chick is like 24 or 25 in this pic.

n1cdud5.png

Fonzy was never 17. He was said to be 19 in the first season, though I think as time went on he was portrayed as significantly older than the others.

My mind is blown, all this time I thought he was an older high school drop out who just didn't give a shit

I'm surprised by Fonzy's age, I too thought he was like 30 or whatever.

Back