Older actors who played Teens in movies

b6d5aff6d5ab33a0d063b33e77a7e0e3.jpg

She may take the cake.

Funny thing is to me at least she actually looks the part.

I always thought Fonzie was older, too. I don't buy that he was supposed to be 17. And that haggard chick from Grease looks like someone's 50 year old aunt.

Basically everyone who has been in one of those Scarry teen / comedy movie flicks.

Rachel McAdams was 26 when she played a 17 year old in mean girls.

Amy Poehler who played her mom in that move was 33 at the time.

It used to be real bad in the 90's. I can't believe that Miley Cyrus kid though. He looks young as fuck.

Tom Welling was 24 when he played a Freshman Clark Kent on Smallville.

Derek Luke was 30 years old when he played high school football player "Boobie Miles" in Friday Night Lights the movie.

It's like reverse McConaughey:
The actors keep getting older but the roles stay the same age. Alright alright alright.

Rachel McAdams was 26 when she played a 17 year old in mean girls.

Amy Poehler who played her mom in that move was 33 at the time.
Lol yeah, also laurence fishburne in boys in the hood played cuba goodings father yet he was only 6 years older than cuba in real life.

Juliette Lewis was 18 in Cape Fear when she was playing a pubescent teen.

tumblr_oshiptZP5I1rfd7lko1_500.gif

This might be the film that started it. In 1958 Steve McQueen was 28, going on 50 when he played a teenager in The Blob.

tumblr_n6t7dzY6VE1qaqx8xo1_500.gif

Wasn’t Ben Mckenzie like 26 or something on season 1 of the OC playing like a 10th grader or whatever?

That guy raheem from juice was like 27
juice-bishop-raheem-e1524492414126-801x604.jpg

Traci lords was oh never mind

Remember-The-Titans-Screencaps-remember-the-titans-19486129-1706-960.jpg

The movie came out in 2000 and he was born in 1969
bruh, he played Birdy's righthand man in Above the Rim, and then a HS years later in Remember the Titans

wait, what

matter of fact, ol Opie from SoA being Bertier in Remember the Titans is pretty ridiculous. Gosling was the only actually semi believable HS person in that movie haha

Lol yeah, also laurence fishburne in boys in the hood played cuba goodings father yet he was only 6 years older than cuba in real life.

There’s a scene in Killing Them Softly where James Gandolfini says something to Brad Pitt along the lines of “I was doing this when you were just an itch in your daddy’s pants.”

Gandolfini was only 2 years older than Brad Pitt. Lol

Back