Older actors who played Teens in movies

Here’s another one.

He was only 33 when they filmed Ghostbusters.

ghostbustersbillmurraybanner.jpg

I thought he was in his 40s for that role lol

he does look much older but years ago men looked more mature early, today men seem to maintain their youth better

a lot of those leading men in the 1940s and 50s were just young boys but seemed like 35 year olds and mature

many were in their early 20s but you would think they were 35 to 40 year olds the way they acted and carried themselves, today most guys act like channing tatum and seth rogen and zac efron, so they appear younger because they act like man childs.

Clark Gable was only 37 years old when they filmed gone with the wind yet he was so mature and looked and acted like a 50 year old gentleman years older than he was
91.jpg

Sean Connery just turned 32 when he played James Bond, a lot of the 32 year old male actors today still look like boys while Connery was a very masculine and mature grown male not acting like a goofy manchild
1596453c8425585a2d8db5dc3ba88936--sean-connery--james-bond.jpg

an interesting tidbit is he was already going bald in james bond he wore a hair piece.
3401abcd2a469e317f3dd3e98323112d.jpg

Jason Earles of Hannah Montana was 29 years old playing Miley cyrus short older teen brother, when the show was over he was 34.
TI4U_u1265917118.jpg

Alan Ruck played a 16 year old in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off but was 30 years old in real life
ferris-bueller_0.jpg

Stacey Dash was 29 when she was in the movie Clueless playing a 16 year old
5387423969bedd822346c950-750-498.jpg

Aaron Yoo played a 16 year old in the movie Disturbia in 2007 he was Shia Lebeauf best friend in the film, in real life he was 28 years old
fhd007DTB_Aaron_Yoo_006.jpg

Michael Cudlitz who played Abraham of Walking Dead is 53 years old now, in Mighty Ducks D3 played Cole, a 17 year old hockey player, this was 1996 he was 32 years old in real life, Emilio Estevez the head coach Gordon Bombay was only 34 years old in real life.
Capture.jpg

Gabrielle Carteris of Beverly hills 90210 played a 16 year old and in real life was 29 years old
She is on top of Jason Priestly

Ian Ziering was the second oldest at 26 and Luke Perry was the third oldest at 24 all playing 16 year olds in 1990
Beverly-Hills-90210_FOX_042215-638x425.jpg

Henry Winkler aka the Fonz was 28 years old when he played the 17 year old in happy days

Trevor Donovan - 90210 played a 16 year on the reboot but was 31 at the time
Trevor-Donovan-90210.jpg

Bianca Lawson - Pretty Little Liars played a teen and was 31 years old
Bianca-Lawson-in-Pretty-Little-Liars.jpg

Here is the full list a lot of them are in their 30s playing teens
https://screenrant.com/older-actors-playing-teenagers-movies-tv/

What the fuck, I had no idea that Luke Perry wasn’t the oldest actor on 90210. He always looked old, and everyone joked about it (see the above Simpson’s joke). I can’t believe the actor for Steve was older than him.

I never understood how Picard looked older in his pre Start Trek days than after them.

What the fuck, I had no idea that Luke Perry wasn’t the oldest actor on 90210. He always looked old, and everyone joked about it (see the above Simpson’s joke). I can’t believe the actor for Steve was older than him.
whats funny is the oldest actor which was Gabrielle always came off as the most youthful her personality and everything you would think she was the youngest.

whats funny is the oldest actor which was Gabrielle always came off as the most youthful her personality and everything you would think she was the youngest.

I’m not going to lie, I don’t even remember her character at all. I remember Brenda, Brandon, Steve, Kelly, Donna, David and Dylan. I don’t remember Andrea ever even being on the show.

I’m not going to lie, I don’t even remember her character at all. I remember Brenda, Brandon, Steve, Kelly, Donna, David and Dylan. I don’t remember Andrea ever even being on the show.
She was part of the original cast for several years, and she had a crush on Brandon, she was mainly just filler cast she never really had any episodes of substance around her and minimal lines. she left after season 5 I think, so thats probably why you don't really remember her she had like guest appearances here and there.

First guy I though of seeing this thread - well that whole tv show.

Was anyone actually a teen on 90210?
Brain Austin Green and Tori Spelling were the only teens there they were both 16 and Shannen Dohrety was 18 when they started shooting in 1990.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back