Old Sushi Mistake

If it were shrimp, I'd be worried.

But the fish should be fine.

Worse that'll happen is a little indigestion.

Good point, The 2 times I've had food poisoning was from Shrimp.

Ive been eating raw Tuna, Salmon, Crab, and Eel for decades with no problem.

How can you eat next day sushi? I once waited a few hours and i couldn't stand it, the rice was all dried up, the fish was all weird. If you get food poisoning you deserve it.

It was a mistake, I popped 2 in my mouth before I really started to taste the dry flakey rolls.

but it didn't taste bad so I swallowed it and then checked the firdge and discovered my sushi from 4 hours prior was on a different shelf.

You are correct though -I can't blame anyone else if I get sick -what a stupid thing to do.

LOL
Thread title & topic is funny as hell.

I need to go write the book now.
The Big Book of Sushi Mistakes

I would buy this book.

You could have an entire chapter on famous SHASHIMI FUGU mistakes/deaths

If you want to take precautions for tomorrow, I would suggest imodium tablets just in case, but as long as if it was refigerated and covered it should be alright, just out of experience ive eaten sushi that was a few days old and I felt just fine.

file.php

OK, never got sick -have been traveling today for 7 hours about 24hours later after ingest. looks like everyone was right on.

So it is safe to assume -with proper prompt refrigeration Sushi is good for several days -despite degradation of taste and color etc etc

Im guseeing a survival situation puts that out to 2 weeks lulz.

OK, never got sick -have been traveling today for 7 hours about 24hours later after ingest. looks like everyone was right on.

So it is safe to assume -with proper prompt refrigeration Sushi is good for several days -despite degradation of taste and color etc etc

Im guseeing a survival situation puts that out to 2 weeks lulz.

Man you are one lucky SOB. Glad to hear you didn't have to pay a heavy price. I for one will continue to believe only in Same Day Sushi, none of this 'lasts for several days' crap.

I wouldn't be too worried, I've eaten a few day old sushi a couple times. Nothing happened.

Back