Crime Old man Trump falls asleep on stage

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

Pop pop needs a nappy. We really need an age cut off if you want to run for President.
Trumps brain is riddled with dementia plus he is so low energy all the time now.
Old man should be playing golf and playing with his grand kids because the last 2 months his actions illustrate he is too old to run a country.

f0da8746f9217960929b002d01acf4532c-trump-sleeping.1x.rsquare.w1400.jpg

It's endearing. Wasn't gonna vote but TS humanized Trump for me. Thanks

Fox news made him sit on a towel. I guess they did not want his shit filled diaper staining their couch.
You seem to be a Trump fan boy. Why is grandpa sitting on a towel?
Gladly wait for this explanation, actually looking forward to it.
I think since Trump’s dementia is kicking in , Trump thought he was going to a sauna not an interview.
Damn, Donny looking more feeble and old everyday.
You are right nothing more human than making a guy with shit pants sit on a towel.

Pop pop needs a nappy. We really need an age cut off if you want to run for President.
Trumps brain is riddled with dementia plus he is so low energy all the time now.
Old man should be playing golf and playing with his grand kids because the last 2 months his actions illustrate he is too old to run a country.

This is what happens when you work your ass off every single day. You wouldn't understand.

This is what happens when you work your ass off every single day. You wouldn't understand.

"Trump working his ass off" Fucking LOL

The guy is a nepo bitch baby who never worked a day in his life.
Like seriously, do you have brain damage or something? Even for the most dishonest brain rotten right wing hack (all of them), to make such dumb claim would be a step too far.

Fox news made him sit on a towel. I guess they did not want his shit filled diaper staining their couch.
You seem to be a Trump fan boy. Why is grandpa sitting on a towel?
Gladly wait for this explanation, actually looking forward to it.
I think since Trump’s dementia is kicking in , Trump thought he was going to a sauna not an interview.
Damn, Donny looking more feeble and old everyday.
You are right nothing more human than making a guy with shit pants sit on a towel.

Lol

It's his coat you lunatic

No dude it is just a fat man born in the 1940’s reaching the feeble old man stage of his life. You and I will be feeble old men just like Trump but unlike him we won’t be trying to run for President. I feel sorry for the old man. He is starting to show his age. He used to be an energetic moron now just an old man who is tired and low energy. .

How soon you Trumpers just jump on to the next messiah.

We just want a leader that cares about our country and doesn't want to fuck Americans over. You're on the wrong side dumbass. And it's not surprise because Satan is your daddy. Tell me I'm wrong.

We just want a leader that cares about our country and doesn't want to fuck Americans over. You're on the wrong side dumbass. And it's not surprise because Satan is your daddy. Tell me I'm wrong.

Trump only cares about his ego, and getting low IQ chumps like you to feed it. He literally has a history of fucking Americans over. (also, you are troll from Eastern europe)

The right has been on the wrong side of history ON EVERY SINGLE ISSUE, yet you wont fucking learn.

You are the villains in this reality, cartoonishly so.

Back